More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Yabusa Yabusa

Who summoned you to the R&D floor?

Chloe, the Slimegirl

You step off the elevator, and slowly stepped to Lab 2, the personal workspace of Dr. Chloe Walker. A right turn off the elevator, and a left down the halls, brought you past a strangely empty set of labs and offices. For a floor that Hideki Labs claims is filled with their most valuable R&D projects, it felt like a ghost town.

That filled you with a strange sense of unease, like the company you worked for wasn't telling the whole truth. Not really a surprise from a strange company like Hideki, but you expected there to be far more secret projects, not... none.

Strike that, two. Lab 9A, on the other side of the hall, had a light on. You knew that was Dr. Hildebrand's lab, and Lab 2 was likewise well-lit. Suddenly filled with a need for some answers, you tapped the card reader outside of Lab 2 and stepped in, mouth open and ready to demand an explanation.

You stopped dead in your tracks when you realized Dr. Walker was talking to somebody. The blonde scientist was twirling her glasses in her fingers, facing another woman. But this woman was like none you'd ever seen! She was fully green, from top to bottom. She was shaped quite obviously like a woman, although she was only roughly detailed from the neck down, while her face and hair looked well-defined. She was like an emerald ice sculpture, the light from the labs and sun through the window reflecting through her softly, creating soft green patterns on the far wall.

Maybe they didn't see you... you start to step back, hoping you could just slink away to your desk to try to forget any oddities, but you bump into the sliding glass lab door, having not realized it had closed behind you.

That caused both to look up at the loud thud. "Oh hell, I thought we had more time."

The blonde woman rolled her eyes. "Chloe, you'd seen her files, she's punctual to a fllghgghh!" The blonde, who was apparently not Chloe, was suddenly wrapped up by a formless green slime, the womanly shape now absent from the green mass as it began to wriggle into the blonde girl who briefly struggled, more because she didn't want to be interrupted when speaking, but you didn't know that. You tried to scream, though you didn't quite have the breath for it, letting out little more than a yelp before the slime had fully entered the blonde woman's body.

Suddenly, the scientist stood up, hurrying over toward you. "Whoa now, Emily. Don't freak out, please please please don't freak out. I'm Dr. Chloe Walker, and I promise everything is just fine. I didn't mean for you to see that all of a sudden..."

Is everything just fine?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)