More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by nicakwalt71 nicakwalt71

Where is Chloe?

Chloe's 29th Birthday

Chloe woke up. She felt the sheets all over her body. Her naked body. From head to toe.

"My birthday outfit..." she says.

Chloe sleeps naked almost every day, but today she was gonna spend the day like that too. The reason? Well, a couple of years ago, on her birthday, she was awoken in the middle of the night by an earthquake and ran outside, accidentally locking herself out. Naked. She had never felt so embarrassed. That ended up being a very crazy and embarrassing night for her.

(To know more about that night, read this https://chyoa.com/chapter/Chloe%27s-27th-Birthday.561290 and go plead with MistWolf to continue the thread haha)

Chloe had felt embarrassed. All of her. Her perky breasts. Her curvy ass. Her lower lips were covered by a brown trimmed bush. They had all been on display for anyone to see that night. No good way to cover all of it. It was embarrassing. But eventually, Chloe found her way back inside her home. Where she took a warm shower and put on as many layers of clothing as she could, to try and erase that embarrassment from her memory. But it would be hard to forget a day like that. Especially, because it had been on her birthday! Of all possible days...

Skipping a year, to the 18th of April 2020. Like most people in the world, Chloe was in lockdown. She was alone in her home. Only her dogs were keeping her company. That day, Chloe remembered what happened 1 year prior. She remembered her 27th birthday. And the birthday suit she wore. Being alone and bored, she had the crazy idea of spending her birthday naked again. She was alone for her birthday. No one was coming over. She was not leaving. She enjoyed being naked from time to time. "Why not spend my birthday differently? Haha," she thought "Might even become a tradition of mine...". And so, she did spend the day naked. In her home. With no setbacks. Just a simple day spent at home, in the buff.

Skipping another year, to the 18th of April 2021. Still in a pandemic, locked in her house, alone with her dog. Chloe decided that she might as well keep to her tradition for now. After all, she was not expecting anyone to visit her home nor was she planning to leave the house. And this might be the last birthday she would have by herself at home so, she might as well spend it differently.

So, how does her birthday go? Any mishaps?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)