More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by MistWolf MistWolf

Where is Chloe?

Chloe's 27th Birthday

On the morning of Thursday, April 18th, 2019 Chloe is sleeping peacefully in her bed at home.

Having been in the midst of a very enjoyable dream Chloe is suddenly awoken by the feeling of her entire house shaking.

Realizing that what she's feeling is an earthquake Chloe practically jumps out of bed.

Not wanting to waste time Chloe immediately runs out of her bedroom and towards the front door of her home as she does not want to risk being inside the house if the earthquake does any damage.

Moments later upon reaching her front door Chloe quickly unlocks the door, opens the door, and steps outside onto her front porch.

As the quake continues Chloe closes her front door and quickly steps off her porch, walks across her front lawn and sits down in the grass and waits for the earthquake to end.

Upon sitting down on her front lawn Chloe wonders how much longer this quake is going to last.

Seconds later the earthquake finally stops and Chloe sighs with relief.

However, upon sighing with relief that the earthquake has finally stopped Chloe suddenly realizes that she has another problem.

As it is at that moment Chloe realizes that she can feel the early morning sunlight and breeze on every inch of her body.

Furthermore, she also notices that she can feel the grass of her front lawn under her butt as she sits on the ground.

Having a bad feeling about why she can feel the early morning sunlight and breeze on every inch of her body and the grass of her front lawn under her butt Chloe quickly glances down at herself and is unable to stop herself from shrieking.

Because upon looking down at herself Chloe is horrified to see every inch of her body. As in she is 100% completely naked. Nude. In The Raw. In the buff. As Naked as a jaybird. In her birthday suit. As naked as the day she was born exactly twenty-seven years ago.

Upon realizing that she is sitting on her front lawn completely, totally, utterly and embarrassingly as naked as the day she was born twenty-seven years ago Chloe shrieks again and feels tears running down her cheeks.

Furthermore, upon realizing that due to the fact that she had gone to sleep naked she is now sitting on her front lawn completely, totally, utterly and embarrassingly as naked as the day she was born twenty-seven years ago Chloe immediately stands up and sprints towards her front door and attempts to open it.

Is Chloe successful or does she discover she's locked out in her front yard completely naked? If so, does she panic or try to remain calm & figure out a solution?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)