More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by JaneBond JaneBond

Who shall we follow ?

Cheri - in her exercise class

Cheri felt her face burning as she caught a glimpse of the bare breasts of another girl getting changed for the keep fit session. A studious and modest girl, she had joined the class both to keep fit and to make friends. After the fist session she had chatted with Linda, who was studying Art, in the bar after the session. She was pleased to see that Linda was her today too.

Cheri had just started her Law degree, and had felt pleased that Linda had been interested in her, as Linda's interests in photography were much more glamorous and interesting. She avoided looking in Linda's direction as she was sure would have stripped to her panties before casually donning her leotard. Linda had posed nude for photos, and had mentioned that she might ask some of the other girls to model for her, but Cheri was glad Linda had not asked her as she would not have wanted a refusal to spoil their friendship. She changed as discretely as she could.

A short while later Cheri, Linda and about twenty other girls, all first year students, were following Pamela's example as she took them through stretches and other exercises. Pamela, a busty 23 year old blonde, was impressively fit, and Cheri was finding it hard to keep up.

Her limbs were starting to feel very heavy, and Cheri slowly slumped to the ground, unable to move. There was no rush to aid her, as she she could see that the other students, and even Pamela, who was the last to fall, were also lying immobile, with frightened expressions.

The door to the room opened.

Who came in through the door ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)