More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Jrichards9903 Jrichards9903

Who do we follow?

Cheerleaders vs footballers

During the football season the head cheerleader Candice had had enough. She was sick of the footballers all treating the cheerleaders like garbage. She was going to put them in their place. All the times the footballers would grab her ass. Steal her towels from the locker room and even on one occassion they hung her panties from the flag pole. She was going to make a bet with the football captain and when they lost she was going to humiliate them worse then anything they had done. Candice gathered all the cheerleaders to construct the plan. It was simple they would all decide on a group bet so that way no one could chicken out. The winners would get to pick a punishment for the losers. The group of cheerleaders all met with the footballers and they had worked out the details of the bet. This allowed the groups to be paired up with the loser of the pair being given an individual forfeit. Then the whole group would be given a group forfeit. The winners would be decided on who could win the football game next week.

Which group wins?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)