More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Evanns19 Evanns19

Do you follow her now or Catch up once you finished checking your gear?

Check your gear, she can wait

You rolled your eyes as she impatiently left through the front door. You could see her walking out of the yard and down the road towards the front gate of the town. You figured she wouldn't run into any problems right outside of the gate. Stepping towards the door you had your old royal chest plate on, your old service sword, and some comfortable clothing on underneath. You set your bag down into the table and go through your equipment, going through a mental checklist of items that you think would be useful in dealing with all of those pesky goblins. Torch. . Check! Healing Potion. . Check! You looked onto the table and saw a few more items.. A potion bottle labeled Instant Birth control and the half empty arousal potion that you had used earlier. The bag was already pretty full, you realistically could only fit one more item it would be fun to get her to be a hot mess for you on the way to the castle. . . besides, Youre a knight!

Do you bring the arousal potion or Birth Control?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)