More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Evanns19 Evanns19

Do you bring the arousal potion or Birth Control?

Arousal Potion!(Pregnancy Path)

You snatched the half empty bottle off the table and stuffed it into your bag. You headed out the door and down the path, following the direction that you saw your wife heading but by the time you reached the gate the guardsman shrugged softly at you "I tried to tell her to wait but she seemed hell bent on leaving right then and there, she should be a good 5 minute walk down" The guard said to you as he signaled to open the gate, you groaned gently at your wife's choice, she never is this impatient! As the gate finally creaked open enough for you to slip through you squeezed through and quickly walked down the path that lead right to the forest.

The treeline was dense and you could barely see the path leading into the forest which did not boad well for trying to see your wife ahead of you. As you passed the treeline and headed into the forest you heard your wife's notorious giggle, she was close but quickly after you heard that familiar, nasally chuckle, a goblin. You used their laughs to find both of them, there she was, now it made sense why she was in such a hurry, she was squatting down with her legs spread and that short green bastard was standing in between them... her face was bright red and her skirt was hiked up which gave you and that goblin a perfect view on her dripping cunt through her panties... maybe that potion was stronger then she let on..

Please log in to view the image****

Please log in to view the image

Can you resist and help?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)