More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Zekar Zekar

What do you do with your new toy?

Check the Settings

You begin reading the manual. The main goal of the auto closet is that you don’t need to do anything to get changed, but that isn’t the only feature.

For instance one of the settings is nanobot reconstruction. The machine can literally reshape your clothes and body into any shape with microscopic robots. This is by far the least amount of effort, and supposedly has an optional remote feature that allows you to change your outfit and appearance from either the closet itself or a downloadable app.

Another is the helping hands, robotic arms that will dress you. The robotic arms will disrobe you and dress you. It’s kind of distracting, but they give the feeling of having a servant dressing you. It also includes massaging hands that can reshape your body for you.

Another feature is the generic manipulator. This is only for replacing exercise, but can be used by other settings if configured. The machine can reconstruct your genetics to enchanted your physical features. It also includes hyper-estrogen and hyper-testosterone to make you super sexy depending on your gender.

There is also a good manners subliminal messaging program built in. This can be used to enforce better posture and teach how to wear certain clothing items, such as scuba gear or even high heels.

There are several disclaimers and warnings listed but you skim over them.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)