More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by XenoUkulele XenoUkulele

Select your Hero

Charlotte

Charlotte was currently walking home snickering, she was carrying a sack of gold and talking to herself "I certainly hit it big today, and that guy didn't even get to lay a finger on my body." She said proudly. While Charlotte would get rich guys to give her money she never let them to anything to sexual with her, and if anyone tried she was more than strong enough to defend herself.

Seemingly out of nowhere she felt someone grab onto her arm in an agressive way. Without any hesitation she threw a punch, hitting the man directly in the face, breaking his nose in the process. Judging by his atire he seemed to be a bandit. "Bastard! Don't try anything with me you piece of-" her screaming at the now man was interrupted. She couldn't seem to move, but she could still speak "What the hell? Why can't I-"

"So you are that girl who acts all delicate to trick men out of their money" a female voice said, it was unfamiliar to Charlotte and she couldn't see the source "I heard rumors that was the case, but wanted to see with my own eyes."

Charlotte wasn't having any of this "Listen here you piece of shit, if you know what's good for you let me go!" She shouted into the distance before feeling a feminine hand on her shoulder. "Oh you won't get the chance sweetie, now I think it's about time we cut the talk and you get what you deserve."

After that Charlotte began speaking, but before any words came out she was knocked out, hearing one last line from the mysterious woman before loosing consciousness. "You're already dressed like a slut, so this'll be easy..."

Where does Charlotte wake up?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)