More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by croxon360 croxon360

Who is the first competitor?

Charlotte Flair

The arena erupted into boos as Charlotte Flair's music starts up, a remixed version of her father’s old music, and the woman herself walks confidently out onto the stage. Clad in a black and gold version of her usual attire and draped in a cape of a similar colour scheme the self-professed Queen of the WWE looked every part as regal as that title suggested as she strode down the ramp, clearly not letting the fans get under her skin as they jeered her. Stepping elegantly into the ring Charlotte dropped her robe and held her arms out with a small smile as she took in more boos from the audience. Clearly not letting the stipulation of the match get to her either she casually adjusted her top as she turned and leaned into the corner to await her chosen opponent.

Though Charlotte didn't know who her opponent was going to be she wasn't worried, in her mind she was the best woman in the company and there was no one who could knock her off that perch. Even the threat of being stripped down to just her bra and panties on live Pay Per View wasn't a worry to her she was so sure of herself.

Who is Charlotte's mystery opponent?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)