More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by croxon360 croxon360

Who is Charlotte's mystery opponent?

Becky Lynch

There was a second roar of noise from the crowd, but this time it was cheers as Charlotte's music faded and Becky Lynch's took its place, heralding the arrival of straight fire as the Lass Kicker herself, dressed in a black and white version of her usual shirt and shorts combo, rushed out onto stage, flicking her orange hair around in a windmill before charging down the ramp, taking time to quickly high five a few fans before sliding into the ring and jumping up onto the turnbuckle, raising her arms and receiving more cheers as she did so. Clearly the fan favourite Becky revelled in the noise from the crowd and let them rile her up into even more shows of her appreciation, running from each side of the ring and posing for the crowd until the cheers were whipped up into a frenzy.

Charlotte watched all this with a look of bored distain as she leaned casually in the corner. she wouldn't admit it but she was surprised that it was Becky who had volunteered to be humiliated in front of this crowd but there was nothing for it, Charlotte was just going to have to embarrass Becky and use her as a message for the whole woman's locker room that she was the queen and she was not going to be one to mess with.

Becky's music finally faded away and the fiery red head turned to face Charlotte at last, who in return left her corner and offered a mocking hand to shake which Becky did not take. Scoffing Charlotte shrugged and went to lock up with Becky as the bell rang.

Who gets the advantage early?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)