More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by dadud dadud

Who is Charlotte's mystery opponent?

Sasha Banks

Sasha was out next with the Raw Women's Title around her waist. She was wearing a red and gold version of her attire. Sasha starred up at the cage above the head of Charlotte. The two had finally done it. The main event on a Pay-Per-View on the main roster, and the first women's Hell in a Cell match also. It had been a pain to talk Vince into it. He was still very old fashioned and a bit sexist, but he had finally given in. The two were really making history tonight, and as much as Sasha hated Charlotte, she couldn't of asked for a better opponent for the match. She looked up at a confident Charlotte as she slid into the ring, and knew she was in for a fight. The two starred each other down as the Hell in a Cell began to lower.

***

Vince sat in the back watching the cage lower while frowning. His daughter Stephanie was sitting next to him.

"This isn't right, everyone is going to turn this crap off." Said Vince.

"They're two of the most talented women wrestlers ever." Replied Stephanie. "Don't worry dad, the people are going to love this."

"And what do you know?!" Screamed Vince. "I've been keeping this company alive since you were in diapers, and I know a thing or two about what audiences like."

He quickly stood up, as Stephanie covered her face in embarrassment.

"Hand me a mic!" Screamed Vince. "And play my music! I can still save this!"

Vince then began walking to the ring.

"Wait, Dad!" Screamed Stephanie. "What are you going to do?!"

"What we should of done in the first place."

***

The two listened to the match announcements before Sasha gave her belt to the ref. Now all they could do was wait for the bell. Right before the ref signaled for the bell, Vince's music hit as he walked out. The two could only look at him in confusion, as he played to the crowd. Finally his music died down, and he began to speak.

"I have some last minute changes to the match!" Screamed Vince. "This will now be a bra and panties Hell in a Cell."

The crowd seemed confused, caught between being happy at the idea of seeing one these two women nearly naked, and mad at the idea of these two women being into a match like this. Sasha and Charlotte meanwhile just starred at Vince with their mouths agape. This perverted old man couldn't really be pulling this on them, could he?"

"The rules are simple." Said Vince. "The match will end in pinfall and submission, but only after you strip your opponent down to their bra and panties. Good luck."

Vince then walked back as fast as he appeared, leaving the two stunned women in the ring. All of a sudden the bell rung. The match couldn't be stopped now.

Who makes the first move?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)