More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by OlokoMan OlokoMan

Who takes the lead?

- Characters -

---------- House Howe.

Angela Howe, Adam's wife.

Works at the City's Hospital as a Doctor.

A stunning woman with long black hair and beautiful eyes. She was average height, 5'6'', but there was nothing else average about her. with a bubble butt to die for and nice boobs.

Adam Howe, Angela's husband.

Works in a high paying job in an accounting firm.

A handsome man. What Angela loves about him are his green-brown eyes and his nice beard.

Carla Howe, Melissa's twin.

Works as fashion models together with her twin, Melissa. They work very far from their parents, making reunions difficult.

She loves the color white so much that she only models with white clothes.

Like her mother, Angela, she was a stunning woman with long black hair and beautiful eyes. A little taller than her mother, 5'8', and with a perfect body, she is the wet dream of many fans.

Malissa Howe, Carla's twin.

Works as fashion models together with her twin, Carla. They work very far from their parents, making reunions difficult.

She loves the color black so much that she only models with black clothes.

Like her mother, Angela, she was a stunning woman with long black hair and beautiful eyes. A little taller than her mother, 5'8', and with a perfect body, she is the wet dream of many fans.

---------- House Cox.

Morena Cox, Single.

She doesn't need to work.

Although losing her family at six, they were still billionaires, making her life amazing.

With her blonde hair, perfect face, and her hourglass body, she is easily one of the most beautiful women in the world.

---------- House Grey.

April Grey, Terry's wife.

After years of singing, she became a billionaire at the age of 30 and married her love, Terry Grey.

With a perfect body and a beautiful face, she was popular with the public in her golden ages.

Terry Grey, April's Husband.

Although extremely intelligent, he is quite dumb in social situations. Became a billionaire after creating a single-use beauty pill.

Although not the most handsome in the world, he is quite handsome with his beard and puppy eyes.

Lexi Grey, the sole daughter of House Grey.

Taking the intelligence of Terry and the looks of April, she is the 'perfect' human being for many people. But, contrary to their vision, she is the lewdest woman to ever be alive. If she is given a chance, she would sleep even with her son, if she had one.

---------- House Smith.

Erika Smith, Single.

The sole survivor of House Smith.

The saying, 'What is yours is mine, and what is mine is mine.' is implanted in every Smith's soul. The House's wealth is so great that it's impossible to know the boundaries.

With a house full of criminals, she grew up looking up to them.

Taking after her house, she takes what she wants, when she wants and where she wants.

With a delicious body and beautiful face, she is the nightmare for Wifes and Girlfriends.

---------- Family Adler.

Maximum Adler, Mariana's husband.

Has many talents, such as hacking, fighting, singing, etc...

Half-Italian half-german, he is an apex predator to the opposite sex. With an absolutely handsome face and muscular body, he is the wet dream of many maidens.

Mariana Adler, Maximum's wife.

Absolutely submissive to Maximum, she would even let him fuck other women for his pleasure. ( Cuckquean )

Half-Italian Half-Brasilian, she is quite the specimen. With a perfect ass , nice tits, and a beautiful face, she is the wife her Master (Husband) chose.

---------- Extras

Marcus.

The ex-neighbor's son. Angela's random fuckbuddy.

Mike.

Angela's coworker and a scumbag.

Trying to the four women, Angela, Lexi, Morena and Erika to submission, he was bought to the police by a series of actions.

John.

Angela's and Erika's past random fuckbuddy.

After some recent fun, he chose to stay away.

Bella.

Angela's Secretary and secretly in love with her.


What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)