More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Hamsterfire Hamsterfire

What happens?

Characters and rules

Hello and welcome to my story! :)

This story is about a book that is found by a character which grants them the power to possess people! All they have to do is write a name in the book of ANYONE in the world and they will become them, celebrities, friends, etc. The book will teleport to them when they possess the person so they can leave the body and teleport back when they leave.

The person being possessed will either be aware or unaware, depending on what you feel is right. I personally prefer aware, but do what you please.

The possessor will have as much time as they want in the body of the possessed. It is kind of overpowered, but that's why (if you read Max's chapter) it wanted to be hidden forever, but it is unearthed!

Please edit in any way possible! Thank you all so much!

Characters:

Family:

Max Bryan: A 18 year old boy. Almost graduated high school, and is ready to take on the world. Is pretty smart and athletic for his class.. Is still pretty popular and good looking, nothing absolutely jaw dropping but above average. Pretty nice to everyone.

Jennifer Bryan: Max's 18 year old sister, very much like him. Good looking, popular, a sort of "family clique" of popularity. C cup boobs and popular.

Luca Bryan: Max and Jennifer's 23 year old older sister. She is not... like them. Mean and cruel, she spites the world despite being popular and attractive. Played many hearts and friendships in her time.

Beau Bryan: The father of the family, 44 years old, pretty average looking. Has a hum drum job at an office but always wished for more.

Callie Bryan: The mother of the family, despite being 43 she is still very good looking, with her figure being kept. Many say she looks like Luca, but much more kind and warm hearted.

Friends:

Shaun O'Malley: Max's best friend, 19 years old, sort of a "side kick" to Max, average looking and semi popular.

George Redmond: Another one of Max's friends, sort of cruel and plays mean jokes but has a good heart and often regrets his actions, even if they are funny at the time. 18 years old.

Louisa Pickett: Max's girlfriend, 18. Many are jealous of him as he got a very attractive girlfriend that many men want. Perhaps, they will use the book to finally get her, through Max's body? Who knows. Pretty neutral and apathetic but nice overall and very good looking. D cup boobs.

Merryn Manning: Jennifer's best friend 18, acts and looks similar to her. Taller than her and slightly less popular, she is the "Shaun" to Jennifer.

Olivia Amelia: A funny and average looking girl in Max's grade. They are friends, but little does Max know that she has a massive thing for him. It is kinda obvious, but Max is oblivious. C Cup boobs.

Pierce Meyers: A family friend since high school, he is the love interest of Jennifer, but their love is tense and both sides refuse to acknowledge it. A bit of a stickler, but attractive and funny overall.

Isabel Gibson: A bitch! Luca's best friend, she is cruel and a bad person overall who often starts malicious rumors and threatens people with her looks (which are undoubted good).

Feel free to add anyone else!

Characters have been established :)

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)