More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TitManDDo TitManDDo

What's the plan?

Character list

Andrew Lane: A brand-new college freshman, a bit of a nerd. I’ve always been the “safe guy” to my female friends, and as a consequence have been firmly in the friend zone with a number of hot girls throughout high school. I'm a little above average in height, and I exercise a fair bit, so I'm in good shape.
Status change: “One sweet pitch” (https://chyoa.com/chapter/One-sweet-pitch.263229): this meeting with Kimberly Daniels, her becoming a client, and Andrew joining the BSU baseball team are canonical for all threads. (The development of his relationship with her in the subsequent posts in that thread is not; that occurs only in that thread.)

Alyssa Summers: One of my female friends from high school, and now a college classmate. Alyssa is gorgeous. She’s fair-skinned and lightly freckled with wavy red hair that she keeps shoulder-length; she has deep green eyes and high cheekbones in a heart-shaped face. She’s built like the star gymnast she is—barely over five feet tall but leggy for her height. Her ass is high and incredibly tight, and though her legs are slim, they’re very strong. She’s an absolute hardbody without being obtrusively muscled at all, just as toned as it’s possible to be. Her breasts are small enough that she doesn’t need a bra, and she’s never worn one unless someone required it. They’re perfectly proportioned to the rest of her body, but I’ve suspected for a while that she wishes they were bigger, since she always wears the tightest shirts she can find. Her pussy is a deep pinkish-red with large inner lips and a small clit.

Dave Reinhold: My RA. His last name is Scandinavian, and so are his looks. He’s a bit on the short side, very blonde, and would fit in perfectly in a video by Swedish House Mafia or Axwell /\ Ingrosso. (As a side note, isn’t that the strangest group “breakup” ever?) He isn’t muscular in the weightlifting sense, but as a cross-country runner, he’s absolutely cut. He’s also an honestly good-hearted guy who’ll bend over backwards to help someone out. Factor in that he’s conscientious, diligent, and persistent, and that he has the ability to laugh at himself, and he makes a really good RA. We have a handshake agreement that if I can get him hooked up with girls to his satisfaction, he’ll look the other way on my activities . . . as much as he can, anyway.

Danni Stewart: She’s in 619, I’m in 624. She has long straight brown hair, a pale rose-gold complexion, and a beautiful heart-shaped face, though her green-eyed beauty is obscured by unflattering glasses. She also has a nicely curvy body; I think she may really be stacked, though I can’t tell yet. She started off completely skittish around me, and I can’t blame her, but we’ve been hitting it off well since then.
Situation change: several points in different threads between chapters 24-35
Danni has large tits that sit high on her chest and hang fairly close together, and they’re not the least bit pear-shaped. Her nipples are moderate in size, centered on large, round, exceptionally pebbly areolae of a beautiful dusky purplish-rose. Her ass is outstanding—as full and round and tightly defined as I could want. Her pussy is much the same dusky purplish-rose as her nipples, surrounded by soft, neatly-trimmed brown hair. Her outer lips are puffy, so though her inner lips aren’t small, they’re still completely enclosed in her cleft. Her erect clit is big enough to be into “little dick” territory, sticking above her outer pussy lips.

Shar Connors: The president of Epsilon Lambda Tau. She’s built like an Amazon: about my height, with big tits highlighting an hourglass figure. She has long wavy blond hair, a diamond-shaped face, and blue eyes. She has a manipulative streak, but respects people who will stand up to her and not let her get away with it. Shar’s outer pussy lips are quite large and puffy; her twat is a very pale pink with very small inner lips. Her clit only comes out from under its hood when she's highly aroused.

Clients and potential clients:

Connie Wright: My first client. Her skin is tawny, her eyes are a fascinating shade of heather grey, and she has shoulder-length black hair. She has an oval face which is attractive for its gentle sweetness. Her breasts are medium-large and hang very nicely, close together but splayed just a little out to the sides; her areolae are large and light-brown, and her nipples point jauntily upward. She’s taller than Alyssa but not by much, and if she’s a little pudgy around the belly and waist, it’s only a little, and her hips flare nicely. She has a fine, heart-shaped ass. Her clit is very large when erect, sticking clear out of her slit like a tiny dick. Her pussy looks like a gorgeous exotic tropical flower, deep pinkish-red, with her clit as the stamen and her large, beautifully-shaped inner lips as the petals. Connie has a boyfriend whom she hopes to marry, so she’s absolutely oral-only. She comes to me because her boyfriend won’t go down on her; in fact, he’s told her her pussy is ugly and her clit is weird and unattractive. My goal with Connie is to help her get to the point where she can teach him better.
Situation change: “A very special session” (https://chyoa.com/chapter/A-very-special-session.240021)

Emily Marshall: Emily is a tall willowy blonde with blue eyes and an oval face. She’s slender and athletic and nicely curvy, with medium-large breasts that look very sexy on her frame. They're high and firm and round with little sag for their weight; she has large, deep-chocolate nipples that sit high on her boobs with very little in the way of areolae around them, and she can cum just from having them played with. Her ass is smaller, but apple-shaped and tight. Her pussy is the same dark-cocoa color as her nipples, which makes a startling contrast with her peaches-and-cream complexion. She’s completely shaved except for her Venus mound, where she’s left a blond arrowhead pointing to her sweet delights. Her outer lips are large and puffy; her inner lips are fairly large as well but quite thin, with a sinuous wave to their shape like the edge of a seashell. Her clit is about the size of the last joint of my left pinky when fully erect. Emily was my best friend for much of my childhood and into early adolescence. She was always a tomboy, skinny and active and fearless, and usually scraped up as a consequence of the combination. The Marshalls lived right next door to us, and Emily was only a week younger than me; we played together when we were little, and just kept at it. They moved away when I was thirteen, and I never saw or heard from her again until I bumped into her at BSU.
Introduction: “A blast from the past” (https://chyoa.com/chapter/A-blast-from-the-past.237345)

Teah Jackson: Teah is a sister in Epsilon Lambda Tau. She’s a tall woman who looks to be of East African heritage, with very dark skin and hair and an oblong face. She’s fairly small-breasted, with slim hips and a tight little ass. Her outer pussy lips are very dark and very small, but her inner lips are large, and when I spread them, their inside is bright pink. The contrast is startling, and beautiful. Her clit is a pink pearl, medium-sized when erect, that lurks beneath an ebony hood.
Introduction: “Eating a sister on a Monday morning” (https://chyoa.com/chapter/Eating-a-sister-on-a-Monday-morning.238175)

Jenna Thacker: Jenna is almost as tall as I am, with a long oval face, brownish hazel eyes, and shoulder-length strawberry-blonde hair that curls in a way that I can only describe as frothy. Her skin is the color of fresh cream, with just a hint of strawberries. She’s slender, and her body is extremely toned; her ass is small, but high, insanely tight, and perky. Her tits are less than a handful each, but they’re beautifully shaped, sitting high on her chest; her dome-shaped nipples and small areolae are a lustrous tawny color with just a tinge of pink, as is her pussy. Her outer lips are large and puffy, while her inner lips are moderate in size and delicate; her clit is hidden under its hood most of the time. Jenna has a boyfriend whom she loves very much, but their schedules are too busy to have sex more often than once a day, and that’s just not enough for her. Her hope is that I’ll satisfy her enough that she won’t be tempted to cheat on her boyfriend—which means it’s up to me to keep her from cheating on him with me.
Introduction: “Jenna” (https://chyoa.com/chapter/Jenna.238730)
Situation change: “Yes, and she’s upset” (https://chyoa.com/chapter/Yes%2C-and-she%E2%80%99s-upset.379489)

Makayla Randolph: Makayla is average in height and on the slender side of average in build. She’s a strikingly pale woman, from her freckled complexion to the short, frothy ringlets of her ice-blonde hair to her clear blue eyes. Her tits are small handfuls; they have large, perky bright-pink nipples with no areolae around them at all that point slightly upward. Her pussy looks rather like a fuschia. The skin is flaming hot pink with hints of purple; both her outer and inner lips are quite large, and the inner lips settle in complex folds when I’m not spreading them out. Her clit is big enough to stick out past her lips when erect. She’s completely unshaven, but her pubic hair is very fine and very soft, covering her mound and the area to either side of her slit with ice-blond down. Makayla’s cousin hires me to help Makayla, a sexually anxious virgin, to break through her anxiety.
Introduction: “An uncommitted client” (https://chyoa.com/chapter/An-uncommitted-client.238882)

Kristina Lewis: Kristina is of slightly below-average height for a woman, with light bronze skin and hazel-green eyes. She has a round face shaped by shoulder-length golden-brown curls. She has not-quite-huge breasts, a slender waist, flaring hips, and a flawless apple-shaped ass, giving her a flawlessly classic pinup-quality hourglass figure. Her tits are perfectly shaped with mildly puffy purplish-brown nipples. Her pussy is a bright baby-doll pink. Her outer lips are large, and so are her inner lips; her clit isn’t exactly long, but it’s surprisingly thick for its length. Kristina is a senior; her fiancé graduated last spring and is now in graduate school in another state. He accustomed her to a lot of great sex; in his absence, she’s looking for ways to satisfy herself without risking her relationship.
Introduction: “Kristina” (https://chyoa.com/chapter/Kristina.238939_))
Situation change:
“A stunning interruption” (https://chyoa.com/chapter/A-stunning-interruption.244527) or “It’s Kristina, and she’s frantic” (https://chyoa.com/chapter/It%E2%80%99s-Kristina%2C-and-she%27s-frantic.245571)

Anaya Rao: Anaya is about Alyssa’s height and build, with a café au lait complexion, small tits and a tight little round ass. She has a heart-shaped face, dark brown eyes, and shoulder-length brown hair. Her nipples and areolae are small and the color of black coffee, but her smoothly-shaved pussy is deep red. It’s small and jewel-like; both outer and inner lips are slight and delicate. Her clit is larger than I would have expected, extending when erect perhaps the length of the fingernail on my pinky. Anaya is a gymnast who gave up cock for the sake of practice right at the beginning of the school year and is looking for release. She has a twin sister Ayana about whom all the same things can be said.
Introduction: “Oral gymnastics” (https://chyoa.com/chapter/Oral-gymnastics.239063)
Situation change: “It’s the Rao twins, and they’re horny” (https://chyoa.com/chapter/It%E2%80%99s-the-Rao-twins%2C-and-they%E2%80%99re-horny.288615)

Amy Kennedy: Amy is Alyssa’s roommate, a fellow freshman whom Alyssa jokingly calls “a first-year senior.” She’s a few inches taller than Alyssa, and has golden skin, golden-brown eyes, short black hair, and a classically elegant oval face. Her breasts are medium-sized and perfectly shaped; they sit high on her chest and are crowned with large rosy-pink nipples and oval areolae. Her waist is slender, and the flare of her hips is flawless. She has toned legs topped with a tight, perky ass. Her pussy is completely shaved, with only a landing strip left on her pubic mound. It’s a little darker than her nipples, more of a dusky rose. Her outer lips are moderate in size, but her inner lips dominate her twat. Her clit isn’t huge, but it’s long enough to see, and fairly thick.
Introduction: “Meeting Alyssa’s roommate” (https://chyoa.com/chapter/Meeting-Alyssa%E2%80%99s-roommate.239099)

Holly Gibson: Holly is 4’11”, slender, and athletic, but with big tits for her size. Her skin is lightly tanned and freckled; she has curly red hair long enough to cover her nipples, a heart-shaped face, and bright green eyes. She has a narrow waist, but her hips flare nicely, and she has a tight little heart-shaped ass. Her tits hang beautifully and don’t sag at all; they’re topped with big nipples and oval areolae of a bright, fresh pink. She shaves her pubic hair off daily and moisturizes the skin, making it smooth and soft. Her pussy is the same color as her nipples, with large, puffy outer lips, inner lips that are smallish but quite thick, and a clit which is long enough when erect to stick out of her slit. She’s a sophomore, but lives off-campus; her father is a long-time widower who has a great deal of money and loves to spend it on her. She has no boyfriend and isn’t interested in settling down; I think I’m a shortcut for her. If I can satisfy her, I think she’s likely to be a frequent customer—and probably one who wants a lot more than just oral.
Introduction: “Holly” (https://chyoa.com/chapter/Holly.239327)

Martina de Souza: Martina is slightly below-average in height for a woman, with copper skin. She has a round face, hazel eyes, and wavy brown hair that reaches her shoulder blades. Her tits are medium in size and nicely perky, with fairly small sepia nipples and large areolae. Her pubic hair is trimmed; her pussy is small and delicate, with fragile-seeming inner lips; her clit is longer than average, but slender. Her pussy is a little lighter in color than her nipples, except for her clit, which is much pinker. Martina’s boyfriend won’t eat her pussy because he doesn’t believe guys need to do that; this frustrates her, but nowhere near enough for her to want to leave him.
Introduction: “A dangling conversation” (https://chyoa.com/chapter/A-dangling-conversation.239367 or https://chyoa.com/chapter/A-dangling-conversation.239365)

Rachel Navarre: Rachel is a little above average in height, with golden skin, deep blue eyes, and an oval face. She has thick, wavy reddish-black hair that falls to below her shoulder blades. She has a slender build in general, but her tits would be large on a much broader woman; on her, they’re huge, though they’re completely natural. There’s no gap between them, and they hang close together, not splayed off to the side. As big as they are, they sit quite high for their size and weight; rather than looking like most of the weight of her boobs is at the bottom, leaving a concave slope, she carries the weight higher in her tits, giving a slightly convex slope. They hang down quite a bit but don’t sag at all. Her nipples are large; her areolae are medium-sized ovals. They’re a deep pink with a faint purplish tint, and they sit high enough on her mounds that they point somewhat upward. She manages to keep herself in good shape despite the difficulties caused by her bust; she needs to keep her back strong enough to carry it, and so her hips and ass are amazingly toned. Her ass isn’t large, but it’s round and tight, a perfectly-defined apple shape. Her black bush is thick and neatly trimmed, and her pussy is the same color as her nipples. Her outer lips are small, but her inner lips are large enough to protrude from her closed slit, as is her clit when aroused. Rachel is quite shy, and her breasts developed quite late; she went from not attracting much attention from guys to attracting too much—all focused on her tits. She’s relationally and sexually frustrated, looking for a guy who’ll look her in the eyes when he talks to her.
Introduction: “Teah redux, and a perplexing new client” (https://chyoa.com/chapter/Teah-redux%2C-and-a-perplexing-new-client.239422)

Rielle Bishop: Rielle is only an inch or two shy of my height, with an oval face, wavy black hair down to her waist, a light copper complexion, and amber eyes. She has a full, heart-shaped ass and large tits that sit high and proud on her chest. There’s no gap between them; they hang splayed a little out to the sides, but not much. Her nipples are large and proud and point slightly upward; her areolae are moderate in size and dusky rose in color. Her pussy is a bright reddish-pink, and her cleft is amazingly deep; her inner lips are pretty large, but don’t protrude, even though her outer lips aren’t puffy at all. Her clit is a nice size, proud and eager, nearly extending all the way out of her slit when fully aroused. Rielle is bored with her boyfriend, who won’t eat her pussy, and looking for fun; she may or may not decide he’s worth being faithful to.
Introduction: “A dangling conversation” (https://chyoa.com/chapter/A-dangling-conversation.239367 or https://chyoa.com/chapter/A-dangling-conversation.239365)

Breanne Evans: Breanne is taller than the average woman; though in most respects she has a classic hourglass figure, she has very small tits. Her face is square and elegant, with deep green eyes, curly auburn hair that falls just past her shoulders, and warm peach skin. Her legs are long and slim; her ass is full and round. Her nipples are a pale russet color; they’re large and pointed with no areolae, and very sensitive. Her hot-pink pussy is small and shallow, with small, slender inner lips and a small clit hiding under its hood. She looks like a fragile, delicate flower. Breanne has no boyfriend and wants a better release than masturbation, at least every so often.
Introduction: “Breanne” (https://chyoa.com/chapter/Breanne.240019)

Leigh Carter: Leigh’s a little on the short side for a woman, with a pale creamy complexion, dark blue-green eyes, wavy blonde hair which is just long enough to cover her tits, and a nicely curvy figure. Her tits are medium-sized and pert, and she has a nice full apple-shaped ass. Her areolae are round and quite large, and her nipples are big as well; they’re a dusky pink faintly tinged with the orange of sunset. Her bush is entirely shaved; her pussy is a deep rosy pink, with beautifully-shaped inner lips that stick out past her outer lips. Her clit is large enough to be in the “little dick” category. Leigh’s a wild child who craves stimulation and likes feeling naughty; she has a boyfriend, but isn’t faithful to him.
Introduction: “A naughty new client” (https://chyoa.com/chapter/A-naughty-new-client.240086) or “A naughty little problem” (https://chyoa.com/chapter/A-naughty-little-problem.246403)

Shoshannah Fox: Shoshannah is shorter than average, with a round face, pale blue-green eyes, full lips, a peaches-and-cream complexion, and long straight blonde hair. She has huge tits that sit amazingly high on her chest for their size and hang quite close together rather than splaying off to the sides. Her large, perky nipples and moderate-sized oval areolae are a deep hot pink. She has a large apple-shaped ass. Her pussy is much the same color as her nipples; her cleft is deep, but both her inner lips and her clit are large enough to stick out. She loves giving handjobs, blowjobs, and titjobs, and will come hard and repeatedly from a cock in her pussy, but is absolutely addicted to having her pussy eaten—to the point that she’s broken up with boyfriends she liked quite well because they wouldn’t eat her, or couldn’t eat her well enough. At the time she calls me, she doesn’t have a boyfriend.
Introduction: “Shoshannah” (https://chyoa.com/chapter/Shoshannah.242853)

Dr. Ione Griffith: Ione is a newly-tenured physics professor at BSU who won tenure very early. She’s a tall brown-eyed woman, moderately tan, with short, wavy brown hair framing a diamond-shaped face. She has long legs for her height, a tight round ass, and huge tits that are very nicely shaped, though there has been some settling of the contents with time. She has sensitive medium-sized nipples and large oval areolae that are a dark enough brown to be surprising even against her tanned skin. She keeps her pussy smoothly shaved. Her outer lips are a little puffy, while the inner lips are short and thick, and her clit is big enough to emerge from its hood when fully erect. The whole is much the same dark brown as her nipples. She earned her B.S., her doctorate, a tenure-track position, and then tenure at such early ages by plowing insane amounts of time into her work, and particularly into her research. She has essentially been married to her work since college; she’s completely single with no current relationship prospects. She has a very high sex drive which she’s been sublimating with the goal of earning tenure; now that she’s reached her goal, it’s rising up and will not be denied. She’s horny to the point of recklessness, and having achieved everything by being a dominant and highly self-controlled individual, she's entertaining fantasies of losing control to a man and being dominated (though not bondage of any sort).
Introduction: “Trouble, maybe” (https://chyoa.com/chapter/Trouble%2C-maybe.244538) or “This could be trouble” (https://chyoa.com/chapter/This-could-be-trouble.244539)

Kimberly Daniels: Kimberly is a tall, athletic blonde who is the biggest star in the history of BSU’s softball team. She was a four-year starter in center field and the cleanup spot, and has now joined the coaching staff while she works on her master’s degree. She has an elegant, oval-shaped face with high cheekbones framed by short hair. Her medium-large tits are high and plump and splay off to the sides somewhat; they are tipped with large nipples and small areolae of a deep rose-pink which point jauntily upward. She has a tight, muscular little ass. Her outer pussy lips are puffy; her inner lips are very large and fluttery. Her twat shades from the same deep rose as her nipples in its outer edges to more of a dusky purple at the center, while her unhooded clit is a bright pink.
Introduction: “One sweet pitch” (https://chyoa.com/chapter/One-sweet-pitch.263229)

Tiffini Daniels: Tiffini is Kimberly’s half-sister by a different mother. She has a cute round face and long black hair; she’s short with big tits and wide hips that give the promise of a full, heart-shaped ass. Her tits are crowned with delicate purplish-brown nipples and small areolae. Her curly black bush is unevenly trimmed. Her pussy is rather more purple than her nipples, except for her smallish clit, which is bright pink when it emerges from its hood. Her outer lips are puffy; her inner lips are large and delicate, like butterfly wings.
Introduction: “The wrong client?” (https://chyoa.com/chapter/The-wrong-client.283646)

Dr. Siobhan Czajka: Name pronounced shuh-VON CHAI-kuh, CHAI rhyming with “eye.” (Her first name is Irish; her married name is Polish.) Siobhan is a young biology professor and a referral from Ione. Her husband has been cheating on her for a while, and she knows it; Ione convinced Siobhan to hire me as a way of dealing with her husband’s infidelity (and consequent loss of interest in her). She’s a tall woman with long, wavy flame-colored hair and a dancer’s body, lithe and athletic, slender, graceful, and whipcord-strong. Her ass is tight and round, and the curves of her long legs and slim hips are elegantly flawless. Her tits are beautifully-shaped handfuls which sit high on her chest; they might be small enough for her to go without a bra if she wanted, except that her nipples are the largest I’ve ever seen. They’re large, steep-sided cones with thick tops, surrounded by pebbly oval areolae, the whole of a rich reddish-brown that looks striking against her pale skin. Her bush is full, curly, and fiery red. Her pussy is small, and her cunt is amazingly tight for a woman with two kids. Her outer lips are much the same color as her nipples, but her small, thick inner lips are more of a purplish-pink; her clit is a hot-pink bud emerging from a reddish-brown hood. She’s a passionate woman and a sexual firecracker, but she doesn’t know it when she comes to me because her husband has never bothered to find out. I think he’s a blithering idiot, but I’m a freshman who eats pussy for money—what do I know?
Introduction: “Babysitting?!” (https://chyoa.com/chapter/Babysitting-%21.343880 or https://chyoa.com/chapter/Babysitting-%21.342445)

Heather Innis-Jones: Heather is my oldest real friend. In sixth grade, she decided I was cool and started spending a lot of time hanging out with me and talking; unlike me, she was socially gifted and popular, and if she said I was cool, nobody was going to cross her. Over the years, she taught me a lot of social skills, which made things a lot easier for me. Even after a semester spent eating pussy, she’s still the hottest woman I’ve ever seen. Imagine Mia Malkova with Kylie Page’s tits and ass, and you have the general idea. She’s fairly tall for a woman—only a couple inches shorter than me—with long, lustrous, wavy golden-blonde hair, flawless skin, a warm creamy complexion, large, deep blue-green eyes, and a sweet smile. Her neatly-trimmed bush is every bit as thick and soft and golden as her hair. Her outer pussy lips are large and puffy, but her inner lips are larger, protruding in a noticeable curve all the way from back to front; they’re a deep, blushing pink at the edges and shaped like a seashell. The color of her pussy deepens to a dusky pink that’s almost purple at the bottom of her considerable cleft. Her pale-pink clit is longer and thicker than average and emerges from its hood when fully erect.
Introduction: “Out to coffee with a friend” (https://chyoa.com/chapter/Out-to-coffee-with-a-friend.365309) or “On the first day of Christmas, Alyssa scheduled me . . .” (https://chyoa.com/chapter/On-the-first-day-of-Christmas%2C-Alyssa-scheduled-me.377845)

Kelly Vincent: Kelly is a short, busty redhead with long, wavy hair, green eyes, and a heart-shaped face. She’s a fun-loving, freewheeling type who’s always up for a party and can usually depend on the party to find her. She’s a musician and painter, and I think she’s really good—though when it comes to painting, I admit my opinion isn’t worth much. On flute and violin, though, there’s no question she’s really good, as she won all sorts of honors in high school. If she’s not quite as hot as Heather, it’s probably just because I’m biased. Her areolae are small—a good thing, as otherwise half her bikini tops wouldn’t have covered them—and the color of ruby red grapefruit juice; her nipples are thick pegs about the length of the last joint of my pinky finger, pointing jauntily upward. Her hot-pink pussy is deep and wide with large, meaty labia minora. She’s tangy and a little sweet, and her scent is vaguely floral.
Introduction: “. . . a happy pussy party.” (https://chyoa.com/chapter/a-happy-pussy-party.378563)

Emma Tanaka: Emma is a friend and referral of Makayla’s who’s similarly sexually repressed and anxious. She’s shorter than average, with long, wavy brown hair. The only word to describe her is “voluptuous”—she has full hips and huge tits. Her tits are beautifully shaped, high on her chest with plenty of bounce and very little sag; she has small coppery-colored oval areolae and large, conical nipples which prove to be quite sensitive. She strongly resembles the Japanese AV star Shion Utsunomiya. Her pussy is small and delicate, and not very deep despite outer lips that are somewhat puffy. Her fur, a rich, warm brown to match her hair, is thick on her Venus mound, but there’s very little on her lips. The inside of her cleft is a little rosier than her nipples, except for her proud clit, which is a blushing pink. Her inner lips are delicate waves that are pinker at the base than at their coppery edges. Her aroma is light and musky with strong notes of bitter spice; she tastes somewhat sweeter than that.
Introduction: “Emma” (https://chyoa.com/chapter/Emma.511918)

Noelle Jeffries: Noelle is one of the sisters of Epsilon Lambda Tau. She’s average in height and sorority-pretty, with skin of a creamy gold and a soft oval face framed by long, lustrous, wavy black hair. She has a slender figure with nice curves which she likes to show off with extremely tight clothing and low necklines. Her tits are medium-sized and perfectly formed with large round areolae and long, thick nipples, both a dusky rose in color. Her apple-shaped ass is tight and muscular. Her pussy is deep, with puffy outer lips and thick inner lips that don’t quite stick out; it’s also dusky rose in color, but shades just a little more to purple than her nipples. Her clit, which is a little larger than average, is a slightly paler pink. When fresh, her fragrance is spicy and somewhat musky, but she prefers being eaten while cream-filled.
Introduction: “My first: Noelle” (https://chyoa.com/chapter/My-first%3A-Noelle.515137)
Situation change: “Shock” (https://chyoa.com/chapter/Shock.516712)
Alternate situation change: “I’m stunned” (https://chyoa.com/chapter/I%E2%80%99m-stunned.517105)

On with the story?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)