More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 29 by TitManDDo TitManDDo

What's next?

A naughty little problem

“Hello, Andrew,” purrs the voice on the other end of the line. “Are you really a professional cunnilinguist?”

Her question knocks me off balance a little bit. Up to this point, I have unvaryingly heard, “Is this the cunnilinguist?” This is odd.

“Yes,” I reply. “May I ask who referred you?”

“No one.” OK, that’s why she asked a different question. So how did she find out about me? Before I can ask, the sultry voice continues, “I found your card lying—well, I won’t say where. Fortunately, someone had written your number on it, so I could call you without having to hunt you down. Much nicer for me this way. Fortunately, I was the one who found it. What you’re doing is very naughty, isn’t it?” She pauses a beat; I’m frozen, unsure what to say. “Some people would have a problem with that.” Another beat. “I don’t,” she continues, in a tone that promises . . . many things. “I like being naughty.”

“May I ask your name?” I’m off-balance now, trying to regain some sort of control in this situation.

“Of course,” she purrs. “My name is Leigh Carter. I would like to schedule an appointment so you can get to know me better.”

I give her the terms, and she accepts all of them. She doesn’t want to meet at the sorority house; she’s a junior, and she gives me an off-campus address. I schedule her in for tomorrow night. Then I call Rielle—I think she’ll want to listen in on this one.

*******

I arrive at the address Leigh gave me to discover a small duplex. The back of my mind hasn’t stopped pondering my problematic client since she called yesterday. Now here I am, and there she is, standing in the doorway in a short dress, stockings, and heels.

At least, that’s what I think at first. By the time I reach the door, where she has her arms around my neck and is rubbing her sex against my cock, I understand that she’s actually wearing a sheer babydoll with lace mesh cups that allow a pretty good view of her nipples. “I’m Leigh,” she says in her husky voice. “The money is sitting on the hall table. If you’re really good, I’ll even give you a bonus. Right now, we have more important things to think about.”

“Doesn’t it make you uncomfortable to stand at the front door in lingerie?” I ask, feeling out of my depth.

“No,” Leigh purrs, “it makes me excited. And you haven’t even noticed the best part yet.” She takes my hand and guides it to—the bare skin of her naked, shaved twat. “I love wearing a garter belt and stockings with no panties,” she says. “It makes me feel like a naughty little slut who needs a man to teach her how to behave. It turned me on to be standing there, watching the men drive by—especially the ones who forgot how to drive right—and to imagine your reaction when you saw me.” She steps back and spins around, making the sheer fabric fly up. My cock is trying to tear its way out of my jeans. She sees it, licks her lips, and says, “Ooooooh, I don’t have to ask if you like what you see.”

She doesn’t, I admit. Leigh’s round face is only moderately attractive, but the rest of her makes up for it. She’s a little on the short side for a woman, with a pale creamy complexion, dark blue-green eyes, wavy blonde hair which is currently cascading down to (barely) cover her tits, and a nicely curvy figure. Her tits are medium-sized and pert, judging by her lingerie, and her spin revealed a nice full apple-shaped ass.

Leigh takes my hand and draws me into the apartment, then closes and locks the door behind us. She leads me to the bedroom, closing that door behind us as well. I’m surprised at what I see, because the décor seems at odds with what I’ve seen of her. I don’t have much time to think about it, though, because she turns me around and says, “Why don’t you make me more comfortable?” She undoes my belt, unzips my pants, and pulls them down. As she does, she runs her tongue down my boxer-clad shaft. I moan, and she hums with pleasure at my reaction. I kick off my sandals and step out of my pants; she tugs my shirt over my head, then pulls down my boxers. “Ooooooh,” she coos. “What a big fuckstick you have! Are you going to punish me with it?”

I might as well play along, I suppose. “Do you deserve to be punished?” I ask.

“Yes, I do,” Leigh says in a sultry tone.

“Why do you deserve to be punished?”

“I’ve been a naughty little slut,” she tells me, biting her lower lip.

“Why do you say that?” I ask.

“My boyfriend’s out of town, and instead of being a good little girl,” she lowers her voice dramatically, “I hired a man to come eat my pussy. And when he’s done that, I’m going to suck his dick, and then I’m going to fuck him until he can’t see straight.”

OK—how do I deal with this? “Well,” I say carefully, “he might decide not to let you suck and fuck him, since you have a boyfriend.”

“Oh, no,” Leigh says. “Because I’m a very naughty little slut, I just love giving head. After he’s eaten my pussy and made me scream, I just won’t be able to resist his cock.” She reaches out and wraps her hand around it. “Especially since it’s such a long, thick cock. And because I’m very good at giving head, he won’t be able to resist me.”

“But your boyfriend . . .” I say weakly.

“Ohhh, my boyfriend knows I’m a naughty little slut, and when he comes home, he’ll punish me with his fuckstick, too, and everything will be good. Everything will be very good.”

Well, if that didn’t work—“Well, there’s also the fact that the man you hired has a girlfriend,” I say cautiously.

Leigh pouts a little, then purrs, “After he’s eaten my pussy, I’ll be able to change his mind. I like eating pussy, too, so maybe I’ll be able to change his girlfriend’s mind. Maybe she’d like to join in.”

I’m suddenly glad I haven’t told her yet that I’m streaming this to Rielle—I don’t really want her talking to Rielle while I’m eating her out. I look around the room and realize that one of the windows is missing its set of blinds—which are there in the corner, standing up against the wall, obviously broken. From the looks of it, I think I might be able to pull the cords out of it, and with a few good yanks, I do. “What are you doing?” Leigh asks.

“Punishing you like the naughty little slut you are,” I say. I’ve read about this sort of thing; it always seemed pretty dubious to me, but Leigh seems to be hungry for it. I push her down on the bed, hold her arms above her head, and straddle her neck. Leigh lifts her head and sucks on my balls, which makes me moan as I tie her wrists together with one end of one of the cords; fortunately, I’ve always been good at knots. She moans into my balls as she realizes what I’m doing. I shift her around on the bed and use more of the cord to tie her to one of the slats of the mission-style headboard. I’m trying to think what to do next when I spot a pocketknife on one of the bedside tables; I use it to cut the other cord in half, then tie cords from her ankles to the cornerposts of the footboard.

Leigh looks apprehensive, but extremely aroused. “What are you going to do to me?” she asks in a lustful whisper.

“Whatever I want,” I tell her. “Whatever a naughty little slut like you deserves.” I get on my hands and knees above her and give her a hard, dominating kiss. Leigh kisses me back hungrily. I reach down between our bodies with one hand to grab a tit; I squeeze it and give her nipple a quick pinch, and she yelps. I sit back on my heels and look at the cups of her babydoll; it looks like I can pop her tits out of them, and so I manage to do. Her sweet mounds move and jiggle beautifully on her chest. Her areolae are round and quite large, and her nipples are big as well; they’re a dusky pink faintly tinged with the orange of sunset.

“Ohhhhhh, fuuuuuuuuck,” Leigh moans. “Suck my tits, baby. Lick them all over, and suck my nipples.”

“Not just yet,” I tell her. “Remember, naughty little sluts need to be punished.” I prop myself up on one elbow. While my other hand roams over Leigh’s breasts, squeezing her supple titflesh and pinching her nipples, I trail kisses down her jawline and neck to her shoulder—and then down into her armpit. I’m betting on her having showered just before I arrived, and so she has; she smells like bodywash and lotion. I nuzzle her armpit, kissing and licking and even nibbling her skin a little; she tries to get away, or to stop me somehow, but I’ve tied her up too well for that. She moans and writhes and giggles; she complains that it tickles, but she clearly also finds it arousing. She heaves a sigh of relief when I lift my head from her armpit . . . until I give the other the same treatment.

Eventually, I move on from Leigh’s armpits to her tits. I take one of her nipples into my mouth, caressing it with my lips and painting it with my tongue, while I continue squeezing her other boob and pinching its nipple. “Fuck, I’m so horny,” she moans. “You make me so hot, baby. What you’re doing to my tits feels so fucking good, you’re making my pussy so fucking wet . . .”

Well, that sounds like an invitation. I reach down to her pubic mound, and thence into her slit—which is partway open, since I spread Leigh’s legs wide when I tied her to the bed. She tries to buck her hips against my hand as I tease her clit with a feather-light touch on my way past. I stroke her quim back and forth, caressing her inner lips but not quite touching either her love button or the mouth of her cunt. “Ohhhh, I’m such a slut, baby,” she moans. “I’m letting another man play in my pussy, and I love it. Your hand feels so good, you have me so turned on—but don’t tease me, baby, stick a finger in my cunt. Stick two fingers in my cunt, and fuck me good, baby, please.”

“Oh, but Leigh,” I say with an evil glint in my eye, “remember, you’re being punished for being naughty.” She gives me a wild look, and I keep on suckling her nipples and playing with her inner pussy lips. She writhes and thrashes and pleads and begs for more and even demands it, but I keep the tease going until she’s almost in tears. She moans in relief as I spread her pussy wide and bend down to breathe deep of her fragrance. She has a light, fruity sweetness that I can’t define, which is pure and sweet without being at all cloying. Her pussy is a deep rosy pink, with beautifully-shaped inner lips that stick out past her outer lips. Her clit is large enough to be in the “little dick” category; it was a visible little bump when I was sucking her tits.

I pause a moment to consider the order in which I want to do things. I plunge two fingers into her cunt and start corkscrewing them in and out; I bend to lap up her sweet juices, then brush my lips over her clit and caress it with my tongue. Leigh bounces on the bed despite her restraints, moaning, “Fuck yeah, baby, fuck my tight little pussy with your fingers. Suck my clit. Eat my pussy. Make me cum, baby; make me cum all over your face. Ohhhh, fuck, you’re driving me so wild—I’m so close, so fucking close. I need to cum, baby, make me cum, please make me cum.” When I rotate my hand palm-up and rub hard on her G-spot, that does it; she throws back her head and screams as her orgasm crashes down.

Once her body is calm and I’m able to pull my fingers out of her cunt, I plunge my tongue in and let my fingers go after her love button. Leigh had just drawn a long, shuddering breath, which she expels in an explosive gasp. I suck her sweet juice out of her honeypot as I lick its walls; I pinch her clit gently between thumb and forefinger, then trace patterns on its little domed head. I do tongue exercises in her hotbox, then probe her G-spot with the tip of my tongue. “So good, baby,” she gasps. “So close—you’re gonna make me cum again—I’m gonna cum on your tongue. Fuck me with your tongue, eat me out, make me cum, make me cum on your tongue.” Then she throws back her head and lets out another scream; her body bounces in its restraints as ecstasy overloads her nervous system.

I look down at my phone and see a text from Rielle.

What does Rielle say?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)