More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TheNextGamer TheNextGamer

The first experiment you’ll be participating will be with...

Character List

Conner, SCP, Protagonist: A designated SCP that has been collected by the Foundation since a baby. Has the ability of Regenerative Immortality. Despite numerous attempts and situations, he cannot die no matter what. Always come back to life in a method akin to video game deaths, respawning in a healthy new body while the old corpse is left behind.

-Despite suffering through numerous deaths, mental state seems perfectly healthy and maintains a casual and easygoing attitude.

Dr. Natalie Powers, Human, Love Interest: A new shrink recently assigned to oversee and maintain the mental health of Conner as his psychologist. Blonde hair, usually tied in a bun, blue eyes. Hired by the SCP Foundation months ago to help victims of trauma related to incidents that happened within the facility. Professional, yet awkward and quirky when not on the clock.

-Surprisingly unfazed by the horrors within the Foundation despite only being recently hired, showing high mental resilience and fortitude. Perfect combination to watch over Conner.

Dr. Marlowe, SCP, Researcher: A veteran scientist at the Foundation's facility. A victim during one particular SCP outbreak, his mind and memory has been transferred over to a ventriloquist dummy that is permanently attached to his right hand. Despite being fully aware that he is now a dummy, he seems unaware that there is anything wrong, going on with life completely fine. Former body continues to carry him and acts based on Dr. Marlowe's will, yet does not seem to suggest any higher functioning intelligence besides that, often giving small grunts in responses to Dr. Marlowe's requests. Dr. Marlowe doesn't seem aware of his former body, often referring to it as his 'assistant researcher' named Dinkelman and showing no signs of familiarity beyond that.

-Despite being a literal hand puppet, he's still as dedicated to the job as he was before the incident. Seeing no reason to contain him, as he has shown no signs of hostility after months under watch, he has been given free-reign to continue overseeing experiments and research in the facility without the need to monitor him.

More characters may be added soon as story progresses...

End document.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)