More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ANonnyMouse12 ANonnyMouse12

What's next?

Character List

Aaron/ Erin:
Our main character. A gender bending nerdy guy with a submissive streak, at least to start. Aaron and Erin will become who ever you want them to, does Aaron's dominance turn him into a buff woman fucking jock? Or does Erin's submission and fear turn her into the school cum dump.

Brad Jeremy:
The main villain in our story. Brad is an actual piece of shit. He thinks nothing of bullying Aaron or Erin, Aaron is stress relief, Erin is sexual relief. He thinks nothing of cheating on his girl friend. And he thinks nothing of ruining Erin's life by bringing others into her secret. Brad is a porn addict and sees Erin as nothing more than a means to satisfy his end.

Professor Jeffery Roberts/ Doctor Roberts:
A strict but fair English and Philosophy teacher. He teaches English to Aaron in the first semester and Philosophy in the second. He takes his job seriously, and has no respect for students who slack and disrupt his class.

Max:
Aaron's best friend. If he grows close enough to Erin he might even get a crush on her. Max is a sweet guy, average in most ways. He's relatively fit, relatively handsome, and relatively smart. He's not number one in anything but he puts in the effort and succeeds often as such.

Albert:
Albert is one of the guys who plays D&D with Aaron and Max. Albert is not the brightest of men, he's a self proclaimed 'man of culture' and is a bit chauvinistic in his mentality surrounding women. If he finds out about Erin's transformation he would think nothing of pressuring her for favors. Or bullying her around the table.

Jason:
Jason is another of the guys who play D&D with Aaron and Max. Jason is a quiet guy. Rather shy, he's a major introvert and is often kept to himself. Jason has always thought Aaron was a bit too cute for a guy, and more so now that he appears as Erin.

Marcus:
Marcus is a dude bro. He's a nice enough guy, but in the end he's just another guy. Marcus is Max's friend and is tasked with protecting Erin in their English class. If he ever figures out the whole story. Marcus would be just as happy to Erin for sex as Brad is. Even if it hurt his relationship with Max.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)