More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Madgod Madgod

While we're on the topic, what am I packing down there? (Size will change reactions/options depending on the scene)

Character Glossary

To try and keep all the different stories straight, Im gonna try to list every character here that appears, mainly so that I and any other authors know which character names are taken, so that we dont end up with 7 different Emma's throughout the stories. If other authors add new characters in Ill add them into this glossary too. For characters that are used in different stories, I'll mention differences in their personalities between branches. (fair warning Im terrible at describing body shapes but I'm trying)

Fellow authors, if you add new characters to a story, it would be best I think if you sent me via PM what you want their glossary entry to be :)

George: The main character who's description you got in the introduction (you were just there man you already know this dude :P). Im leaving his personality open ended but due to the nature of this story he should still be on the more submissive side. Aside from that, leaving him up to the author mainly.

Stepmother: I havent (yet) given this character a description yet, though I'll edit this one in when I/someone else give her a more active role in a story branch, since so far shes only been used to set up stories. The only difference between her two versions so far is that in the Laundry Day branch, she doesnt have the dislike for George that her counterpart in "Naked at School" has (Laundry Stepmom is just a ditz)

Stepsisters Sarah and Jessica: Identical twins. Each on the tall side at about 5'10", with pale skin, and on the thinner side, their D cup busts the perfect size for their bodies. Their only physical difference is their hair, with Sarah keeping her golden blonde hair, while Jessica dyes hers blue, both of them keeping the length at just below their shoulders. These two love the idea of tormenting their stepbrother, especially if it means he ends up naked. I would like to mention that they are not meant to exist in the Laundry Day story branch, since that would complicate a lot of things (George likely wouldnt be very embarrassed in that storyline if these two existed there)

Father: He exists. He travels for work. He adds nothing to any story except justifying his own absence :)

Clinic receptionist: A mid 20s blonde woman in charge of making male patients in the Physical Exam storyline undress. Depending on how that story progresses, she may or may not be expanded on further in personality and appearance. So far she's probably the least perverted of the female cast, at least for now.

Amy: Female classmate of George's who lives a few blocks away. The perfect image of a hot redhead with long hair, pale skin, and DD cup or possibly E cup breasts. While she doesnt go into arrogant bitch territory, she knows shes hot and enjoys showing off perhaps to the point of exhibitionism at times.

Natasha: Another female classmate of George. A black girl with shoulder length black hair and a B cup she enjoys showing off by going braless unless shes to wear one. She's sarcastic and almost mean, and most likely the one to cause trouble for our protagonist if she's involved

Emma: Another pale skinned busty blonde character, she's the most shy of the three girls in the Laundry Day storyline, though her shyness will not stop her from enjoying events as they unfold, with her shyness taking a backseat as things unfold.

Thats all I got so far. As stories progress Ill be updating character descriptions with important information to know.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)