More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SexWriter.SDK777 SexWriter.SDK777

What's next?

Chapter II

After those fateful events, every day at the hospital became a hundred times more stressful than before. On top of her duties, Jessica tried to stay out of Michael's sight for as long as possible. She did her damnedest not to mess up during her shifts and after a while it would be a little easier to cope with the guilt and the stress, or so it seemed. She poked into someone's arm the wrong way with a syringe once, and another time nearly dropped an elder in a wheelchair down the stairs, thinking she'd seen Michael down the hallway.

Fortunately she was truly quick witted under real pressure at the E.R., able to keep her cool when someone was bleeding out and desperately needed to be taken care of. It was during down times she felt most nervous and turned every corner with doubled caution.

Eventually, the day came when she was called to the Hospital Board. Michael attended the meeting, backing her up like a decent person. A pretty good act. Jessica smiled and nodded in joy, appreciative of her generous raise. She thought she was about to have a heart attack, for she knew what she had in store from then on. Or at least, she thought she did.

Her shift had only just begun.

For the rest of day, each hour felt excruciating for Jessica, trying to hide how anxious and afraid she really was. She barely paid any attention to what she was doing, practically running on auto-pilot. Luckily, or not, it was turning out to be one of her busiest days yet, so she could focus more on her work.

“Three hours to go,” she thought to herself, staring up at the wall clock at night. The longest three hours of her life. Arms crossed, she was leaning her back against the door frame of a coma patient's room. He looked like he needed to be washed, shaved and other necessities.

“Hey, you doing okay?”

Jessica whipped her head over her shoulder, and sighed at the sight of her male colleague, a slightly younger intern. “Yeah,” she dully responded. A slight twitch of her nose followed.

He came closer and peeked into the room, noting the coma patient. Staring at her then, he raised an eyebrow.

“What, you gonna stand there 'til he wakes up?” he quipped.

“Very funny,” she sighed, annoyed, turning to get back to work. “Fuck off, Drew.”

“C'mon, take it easy. You look tense as hell. Need some help or something?”

“No,” she told him sharply.

Drew was an average-looking guy with black hair that probably needed a cut, and dull green eyes. He was a couple years younger than her, but about three inches taller. His lips arched into a lopsided smirk.

“Look, I'm not trying to get in your pants. It's just that I've noticed you've been sorta on edge the past few weeks, and it doesn't seem like you've been getting any rest. I'm offering to listen if you need someone to talk to.”

“Thanks but I'm busy,” she barked at him again, huffing with frustration. She'd just rather get on with what she was doing in peace.

“Fine,” he threw his hands in the air, patting his thighs on the way down, “have it your fuckin' way,” he added as he walked away.

It took her about an hour to finish. When Jessica was finally done she went to the bathroom to wash her hands and splash some water in her face.

“Congratulations, Jessica. You did it.”

“Fuck,” she muttered under her breath, still leaning over the sink. Michael had just walked in, catching her completely alone. Straightening herself up, she dried her face with paper towels. Michael approached her, still wearing his plain clothes, necktie and white coat.

“I know you didn't really mean those words of thanks at the meeting. So how about you try that again?” He groped her plump buttocks, making her jump. She quickly turned and stepped away.

“No,” she said. “S-Someone could walk in.” Her heart was racing in a panic.

“Yeah? Then get in the stall,” he told her with a sly chuckle. “It's got a door on it.”

Jessica froze in place. All that time she'd wasted being out of her mind, nervous and checking every corner on the lookout for him had meant nothing. She was cornered now, completely out of the blue. A scary thought crossed her mind, that maybe he didn't even want to come after her until then. She felt stupid, and more helpless than she thought possible. Her knees shook.

Michael took her by the arm into the stall, forcing her to sit on the toilet and squeezed in with her, locking the thin door behind him. Wide-eyed, she stared up at him as he undid the button and zipped off his trousers, putting his half-erect manhood on display.

“Someone walks in, just be quiet. Simple,” he smirked slyly, brushing the tip of his cock on her lips, squeezing the shaft to push the precum out, leaving a trail on her cheek.

“Stop it!” She tried to push him away, but his hands were quite big and strong, easily able to hold her head in place. He rubbed his cock on her cheek with a motion of his hips. She struggled more, trying to pry his hands off her head. “Argh!” With a panicked blurt, she inadvertently allowed Michael to shove his phallus between her lips. He wasn't hard enough to hit the back of her throat, but the slimy, warm feel of her tongue aroused him pretty quick.

“Come now, you knew this was going to happen,” he told her, smirking at the angry look she gave him. She thought of biting down. “And I know you're not the kind to say 'no' to a nice dick. Maybe you thought you could, but now that it's in your mouth, you can't bring yourself to shake it off.

“Mmph...!”

In the end, the only thing she bit was the bullet. In her mind, she tried to keep focus on the positive side, tensing her eyebrows, quietly crying. Somehow, maintaining a hard grip on his hands was comforting, despite the fact he was holding her down, thrusting his erect cock back and forth into her mouth. Her tongue fondled as much of his length as it could, even though she tried not to do it – her muscle memory ensured she couldn't stop herself from giving pleasure to any dick in her mouth. She hated herself. But she loved the feel of a veiny penis, all that blood rushing and pumping under the skin teasing her sensitive and erogenous tongue.

Michael's penis wasn't particularly big, nor overly thick. The skin was smooth, wrapped and adorned by veins just below the surface, and even when fully erect, it was somewhat flexible, perfect for any position. He kept his crotch area very neat and trimmed, with no mentionable imperfections.

“Haarhh...” she huffed anxiously, but the sound of a pent-up moan echoed in the toilet stall. Michael didn't want to spoil the mood with talking, he could see it in her eyes; Jessica was soiling her panties, eagerly sucking his manhood. Saliva trickled down her chin, mixed with her tears. She squirmed in her seat, clenching her knees, feeling a burning desire between her thighs. Without truly meaning to, she bobbed her head up and down, softly at first.

“Yeah... that's it,” Michael murmured, grasping her hair firmly, pushing her head down bit by bit each time she took his shaft inside. Before long, her gullet was being penetrated over and over, practically slobbering all over herself. She gagged a little, almost , but that didn't stop her. Jessica expertly controlled her breath, adoring the feel of a cock in her throat.

She could hear him breathe with her eyes clothed – pretending it was her husband's hard breath – and could tell he was close to a climax. Jessica sped up, taking her hands behind his waist, pulling him closer.

“Glub – mmph – haargh – glrb...” She was quiet enough, but every sound that escaped her mouth or throat burrowed into Michael's ears, filling him with ecstasy. Suddenly he held her down, pressing his crotch into her face, her tongue squirming against his balls.

“Fuck...!”

Michael exhaled deeply, his cock pumping out bitter fluid right into her throat. Jessica coughed, squirting semen and spit out of her mouth and nose. She swallowed as much as she could, the sensation of his ejaculations gently tickling her throat.

As his penis softened, he pulled back slowly, Jessica feeling relaxed and overly aroused at the same time, she opened her eyes and looked up. Her heart sank, realizing it wasn't her husband she was with after all.

“What have I done?” she thought, cursing her own aching body.

A couple months went by, and with each passing day, Jessica either found herself cornered by Dr. Michael, or called to his office for some alleged reason or another. Each passing day, her spirit died a little with the realization another man's spunk was on her. Intentionally, or not, he would target her body gradually downward. In the beginning it was just on her face or in her mouth. Then, he would cum on her tits, followed by her stomach or her lower back. He shot on her pussy soon after that, and eventually, into her womb. Michael even paid for the pill himself. It didn't feel right but at least it was one thing off of Jessica's back.

As always, she resisted – at first. He loved that dance, having to find a way to get her all to himself somewhere in the hospital, then seducing her through nothing but coercive stimulation. . There was no other word for it, since he held her down and had his way with her until she had but to let go and follow her lust.

“Keep your head down.”

Dr. Michael got her in an examination room, blindfolded on all fours and bottomless. As she lowered her head, he pushed her down even further until her shoulders were touching the floor. Wide hips, round and large buttocks, tight anus and shaved pussy, all in plain sight. With his thumbs he teased her tiny clit and butt-hole.

“This is quite the sight. You've never had anal, have you?”

She shook her head, clamping her lips. She didn't want it, nor did it arouse her. But whenever he felt like it, he was quite gentle, knowing where, when and how to touch her sensitive spots. He kept quiet, admiring her holes as he touched her softly but firmly, listening to her low breath and quiet moaning. Whether she wanted it or not, she was getting wet, and with each drip from her pussy, he spread her fluids over her butt-hole over time.

Eventually he pushed a finger inside, her anus clenching tightly around it. But he kept insisting with sweet , rubbing his hard cock against her clit, teasing her pink hole.

“Haah~hah...!” It didn't take too long to coax her to relax both her holes. His stiff shaft was all it took, rubbing against her horny cunt. Her fluids dripped on the floor and ran down her thighs. He kept teasing her for a few minutes which ended up feeling unbearable for her. She didn't want to admit it, but her hips tensing and her pussy rubbing back at his cock told him everything.

“Where do you want it?” he asked. There was no response other than a stifled moan. She was staining the blindfold with tears. Her core was on fire, dripping with fluids, her anus squeezing repeatedly around his finger, the blood pumping through his veins caressing her labia. Her chest was aching with pent-up pressure, her mouth agape, her lips quivering.

“Fff... f-fuck... me~” she managed.

“Where do you want it?” he repeated.

“Hah!” Jessica whimpered, pressing her hips against him, as if trying to get him inside her. She didn't want to say it. Reaching back, she spread her butt-cheeks, reaching towards her pussy with her fingers.

“H..here,” she moaned, whimpering again, spreading her pussy lips, thick clear fluid brimming out. It was the horniest she'd ever been.

“Here?” Michael prodded her pink hole with his dick, brushing it down to her clit, making her shiver. She moaned in response. “I don't think you're being honest with me, Jessica. Tell me where you want it.”

She clenched her teeth and eyes, crying from torment and pleasure altogether. He repeated the question for a time, Jessica desperately trying to get him inside but he'd only tease her, asking the same question over and over again. She moaned and whimpered, her arousal steadily going up. It was too much to bear.

“My.. ah-ss...”

“What was that?” Michael smirked. “Where do you want it?”

“Mmh... mmh-y... ah-ss...!” she sobbed.

“Where do want it Jessica?”

“My.. ass...!”

“Say it again.”

“My... ass... haah!”

“Say it again, Jessica.”

“My ass...!”

“Again!”

“Mmmh! My ass!”

“Where do you want it?”

“My ass! Fuck my ass!” she blurted, sobbing. “Oh god, I want it so bad! Just put it in my ass, please!!”

Finally, he obliged. Suddenly his cock felt too big, slowly penetrating her anus, stretching the only hole she had left.

“Haaah!! Ow... mmmh!” she whimpered and sobbed again, clenching her knuckles and toes hard; being so aroused and wet she took him in her butt-hole quite easily but it was still painful.

Michael pushed it inside all the way to the base, enjoying the hot and tight feel with a sigh. Gripping her hips, he pulled back and started to thrust back and forth slowly, but deeply, always shoving his cock in her ass to the balls. She was dripping wet and horny as all hell. Heart-broken, she did the only thing she could think of to make it easier; reaching between her thighs, she fingered her clit vigorously. The sudden rush of ecstasy brought her to a climax, so powerful she didn't peep.

“Cumming already?” he said, watching and feeling her lower body tremble with ecstatic spasms. Her anus inevitably tightened, and being filled with his cock on top of being blindfolded was giving her more pleasure than she ever thought possible. Her mind went completely blank, deafening all her senses. “What a good girl.”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)