More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Caesar25 Caesar25

How will you spend your time?

Chapter 1: Life during holy wars, Michael leaves for a crusade

The pope has called for a crusade against the heathens and your husband, the religious man as he is, was always ready to take up the cross. He prepares to leave for the Holy Land, taking Erik with him. Visiting such a holy place is a great honour indeed. You wish you could join him...{If Fucked by Michael > 1} Only to be fucked by him more often...{endif}{If Fucked by serfs > 0}Though, you haven't been totally faithful to him...{endif} He bids farewell to you first, promising to return and to spend more time with you, once he is back. {If Fucked by Michael = 3}(If that is even possible, considering you have spent the last weeks fucking anytime you could!){endif} He kisses you and jumps on his horse to depart with a few dozen men. He will be joining a large army of nobles and barons, some say, even the king himself will be there, leading the charge!

Michael: My lady. I shall return here with honour and glory by my side, and God help me, I'll see to it you will never want for anything! With the spoils of war, you will have the life you always wanted. One year and I'll return from this war, until that time, you, my Lady Lily, shall be the manager of my estates. I know you will be up for the challenge. Farewell and may God be with us and with you, while we are away!

While your husband is away for a year of warring, you must step in his place and manage his estate as well as you can. Or join him if you are strong enough or have enough piety to travel to the Holy Land! Or if you decide to stay, you can find somebody else to run the estate, somebody who knows how to do such a thing.

What will you do now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)