More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by xmare xmare

What's next?

Chaos

She felt betrayed as the man ran away from her. As the chemistry of the moment wore off, more of her attention was drawn to the lewd pose he'd left her in, bearing her naked body suggestively, indiscriminately, to the crowded exhibition hall. She still felt electricity on her skin, as if her body begged to continue the kiss, but could do nothing. All she wanted to do was pull her arms down to cover herself.

The hall was filled by the sound of smashing glass cascading on marble floor and even more sirens as the man broke the glass of various exhibit displays. As he ran, he grabbed as many pieces as he could, stuffing them in his pockets. Once they filled, he scrambled to gather as much as he could in his arms, including chains, jewellery, some kind of stick, a corset and countless other items.

Still struggling to persuade her arms to move, the new statue watched the museum staff give chase. The man started flinging artefacts indiscriminately at the staff. Some scattered on the floor and some hit bystanders, but the volunteers managed to dodge them all. Nobody seemed to pay any attention to the woman hit by one of the beads he flung. She seemed to grab her partner's hand with one hand and her crotch with the other. She doubled over, moaning.

The volunteers almost caught up to him, having split to run both sides of a stand with ancient pottery that one of his gold chains skimmed the leg of one of them.

The statue watched from her lewd position, unable to help as the nerdy, college-aged girl chased the man. Dressed in an oversized volunteer shirt, yoga pants and sneakers, she moved quickly. The girl made it several steps before she even noticed the chain whip around her ankle. Confused, the girl's eyes bulged as she looked down to see the loose end flail upwards to meet her wrist. She tried to shake it off, but the chain tightened quickly, pulling her ankle up to meet her wrist behind her back. Without support, she buckled and dropped onto her front. "What is happening?!"

The man took advantage of her impairment and doubled back on the girl's side, slapping her butt proudly as he passes. In the commotion, he slipped something into the backpack of a young bystander. Nobody but the statue seemed to notice.

The volunteer girl shrieked and squirmed as additional chains whipped and flailed until they managed to grab her other wrist and ankle and pulled them in, immobilising her on the floor. The more she squirmed, the more the chains seemed to tighten, so the girl stopped writhing. A fifth chain curled up into her hair, pulling her head back too. A crowd gathered around her, curious but too scared to touch her or the chain. A sixth wrapped itself around her crotch, pulling the yoga pants into her tightly.

Next, the man grabbed what looked like an ancient ceramic lidded vase and tossed it at the male volunteer, who had stopped to watch his colleague struggle. The volunteer, of similar age to the girl, stopped to catch the ancient relic from smashing on the marble floor, catching it perfectly just before hitting the ground, leaving the lid to slide the smallest amount. He held it up at the man smugly. "Thought I'd let it break?"

The man looked disappointed to be defeated for a moment, before he winked perfectly in time with the lid slipping off the huge pot. It fractured into several pieces as it smashed into the floor. "Actually, I needed you to catch it for me."

To the crowd's surprise, what looked like a black, silk opera glove flew out of the jar as if an invisible hand were in it. It hovered over the jar and stretched its fingers as if it had just woken up. He breathed heavily as it placed itself onto the volunteer's chest soothingly. He looked, petrified, down at it, having never seen anything like this before. He lowered the vase to the floor before a swarm of additional gloves flew out towards him. His attention was drawn to the two that slipped deftly into his pants and started massaging his quickly erect cock. He tried to pull them out, surprised that his hands could compress them as if they were truly empty, but even more slipped in to continue the job, quickly causing him to buckle over in pleasure and embarrassment.

Meanwhile, the man turned and slipped a ring onto the first woman he saw's finger before she could stop him. She doubled back and tried to pull it off, but stopped when he whispered something to her.

The statue watched as the volunteer guy, still doubled over from the pleasure from the silk hands, ran from the crowd into the nearest restroom, chased by a few more of them.

More volunteers arrived to survey the scene, along with some museum security and police, but they could just see crowds of confused people trying to move out of the area.

The man made his away through the crowd to the exit, causing yet more commotion as he did. The statue watched him slip something into a man's pocket, but she couldn't make out what else he did as he traversed the chaos he had sown. She just watched as pockets opened up in the crowd.

The man her body longed for, now armed with considerably less, grabbed one last artefact, possibly a book. He examined it and whispered something into a girl's ear and slipped through an exit undetected. Rage, embarrassment, fear for her predicament, arousal and confusion ran through her, but none of this showed through her suggestive face, stuck biting her lip erotically. She had no way to cover herself and no way to ask for help.

She was left, an exhibit herself, her breasts and body bare for all to see, yet she had only seen a single person look her way: you.

Who are you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)