More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Where does she start?

Changing her appearance

Today she was going to do something way different. She found a side of her powers that she never thought she would use.

She already tried to make people see her as a different person than she really was, and it was easy. She could make them think she was boy, or a small child, or clothed while in reality she was buck naked.

But she never really liked it, for as she looked down she saw her regular old self.

But then on one day by accident she used her powers on herself. Never in 15 years had she thought of using her powers on herself. But today she would try it.

Natalie stood in front of the mirror in her room. She was dressed in her regular school outfit, but not for long. She used her powers on herself, and looked into the mirror. She saw her naked self, and even when she looked down she saw her breasts and everything as if it was normal. Even when sliding her hands over her body she could not feel the clothes she was actually wearing. She turned off her powers and her clothing came back.

So far the test round. Now for the real changes.

What does Natalie make herself look like?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)