More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Somburliss Somburliss

Who will you play as?

Changelog

3/14/18

  • Fixed a few spots where I had forgotten to include default cases for readers who hadn't enabled Game Mode. Entire phrases may have been missing.
  • Added Chloe's victory scene. Serves that stuck-up woman right. Chloe's ass remains virginal for another day.
  • The game is now in a complete state! Woohoo! I'll be honest, I had plans to add the option to play as Elaine. The scenes would all be the same, just from Elaine's perspective. However, implementing Chloe's portion of the game has proven to be quite a bit of work, and a lot of it was behind-the-scenes game design stuff, rather than writing. Writing from the submissive perspective is more my thing anyway, so I may just call this story done at this point and stick to normal stories from now on. Thank you to everyone who's been following along! I hope you enjoyed.

3/10/18

  • Added Chloe's defeat scene. Poor thing never stood a chance.

3/04/18

  • Added new room: Tea Room
  • Added Tea Room Hiding Spot: Antique chest
  • Added Tea Room Hiding Spot: Wardrobe
  • Added Tea Room Hiding Spot: Under table
  • Added Tea Room Smut Scene (End-of-scene variations based on state of undress)
  • With this, all hiding spots are in place while playing as Chloe. The only things left, aside from the entire game from Elaine's perspective, are the victory and defeat scenes. Coming Soon™

2/28/18

  • Added new room: Living Room
  • Added Living Room Hiding Spot: Behind couch
  • Added Living Room Hiding Spot: Behind curtains
  • Added Living Room Hiding Spot: Under coffee table (Small variation based on state of undress)
  • Added Living Room Smut Scene (Variations based on state of undress)
  • Added text to Choose your hiding spot chapter to note the reason a room is grayed out, if it is.

2/21/18

  • Added Wildcard Smut Scene (Variations based on state of undress)
  • Implemented new rule: Chloe will not hide in the same spot twice in a row. That's a little bit too obvious, even for Chloe.
  • Implemented new rule: If Chloe is caught in the same room twice, Elaine will initiate the wildcard smut scene instead of repeating the smut scene for that room. This addresses the bug noted in the previous update, where the kitchen scene wouldn't clear its refrigerator variations if played twice or more.
  • Implemented new rule: Chloe can only hide in the same room twice. Her common sense will kick in and keep her from hiding in the same room a third time.
  • To implement the above rules, I had to touch just about every chapter to set requirements for viewing. Let me know if any chapter is now inaccessible, keeping in mind that you can't pick the same spot more than once, or view the same smut scene more than once.

2/17/18

  • Added new room: Kitchen
  • Added Kitchen Hiding Spot: Between refrigerator and counter (Variations based on state of undress)
  • Added Kitchen Hiding Spot: Pantry
  • Added Kitchen Hiding Spot: Under sink
  • Added Kitchen Smut Scene (Multiple in-scene variations based on state of undress and whether or not Chloe was caught hiding between refrigerator and counter.) Note: If you hide beside the refrigerator, then return to the kitchen and hide elsewhere, the smut scene that follows will still have the refrigerator variations. This is a known bug and will be resolved in a future update.
  • Winning is now possible! In the same update the kitchen was added? Gee, I wonder what that means...

2/12/18

  • Added Bedroom Hiding Spot: Under the bed
  • Added Bedroom Hiding Spot: Under the desk
  • Added Bedroom Hiding Spot: Panic button
  • Winning remains impossible for lack of good hiding spots.

2/11/18

  • Added new room: Bedroom
  • Added Bedroom Hiding Spot: Bedroom Closet
  • Added Bedroom Smut Scene (Multiple in-scene variations based on state of undress)

2/07/18

  • Added new room: Bathroom
  • Added Bathroom Hiding Spot: Linen Closet
  • Added Bathroom Hiding Spot: Shower (Variations based on state of undress)
  • Added Bathroom Smut Scene (End-of-scene variations based on state of undress)
  • Victory and Defeat Scenes are unimplemented; Placeholders added
  • Times Caught and Time Remaining tracked via Game Mode. Only possible to lose at the moment, as neither of the spots implemented are good enough to win with.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)