More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Zekar Zekar

What do you do with your new toy?

Change into a Woman

You read the manual earlier and had one real purpose you were interested in. Becoming a woman. The machine was built to allow for changes at a genetic level. You could shift into a perfect woman, complete with working pussy and clit.

You step into the machine.

"Gender change initiated," a robotic voice chimed, "Do you wish to continue?"

"Yes," you say, a tear rolling down your cheek.

The automated closet begins to shine a blue light on you. It feels almost alien to you, minutes pass and you realize that the blue light is transitioning to pink and a warm comforting glow begins to permeate your body. The warmth begins to wash over you and you find yourself touching your body.

You can feel the body hairs all over you retract and your skin smoothing. A pleasurable sensation fills your chest as two breasts form with erect nipples. You can feel all your muscle becoming more smooth and dainty. Your hair and finger nails grow longer. The process takes all of a half hour to complete and the machine gives you a matching black pair of bra and panties.

"Amazing!" you say with your new feminine voice, looking into a nearby mirror. "I can't wait to give put this new body to the test."

What do you do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)