More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Thechanger12 Thechanger12

What's next?

Chanel -The blursed

Chanel listened to the snoring of her husband while they lay in bed. When it came to life she had it made. Her husband, Grant, was a great provider, smart, fashionable, handsome. He had been blessed with looks, lovely chocolate skin and nice 7 inch bbc. He was an alpha male in the truest sense of the meaning. There was one smudge on the picturesque happily ever after. He was terrible in bed. They had been married for three years and in all that time he did nothing to please his wife sexually.

During their first night Chanel was shocked at the size of his manhood. Just three minutes into the love making session he came. He freaked out and apologized. She only laughed, blowing it off to consummation jitters. As time passed their sessions were the same almost every time. When she mentioned things outside of normal intercourse such as anal or oral he only shrugged it off. She tried to take the lead once and tried to seduce him. When she noticed that he was flaccid she wondered if he was a closeted homosexual.

That was when she learned the truth. Before she had met him in college his grandfather died. His father had died as a child leaving Grant the sole heir to the $3 billion dollar fortune. The catch was he needed children of his own. Chanel was just a baby factory. Once her job was done he would divorce her. Although the money he made provided her a lifestyle she could only dream of, she had truly married for love. Her only true dream was to raise a family and be a housewife.

Her mind went to all the times she wanted something than the usual missionary.

**_It all makes sense now. He didn't want to waste that precious sperm on pointless sessions.- - - - - -

_**

"There there sweetie" Sarah's hand patted her back as Chanel cried from her confession. In between sobs she said

"I think he's cheating on me too. He's been 'busy' coming home later than normal".

"Well you know what I say? Make him regret ever wasting your best years." She reached into her purse. Sarah handed Chanel small glass bottle. Inside were small white pills.

"These are experimental pills my niece gave me. It's suppose to preserve you're eggs and lengthen a women's fertility window longer. You It even halts your periods, girl".

The doorbell rang and Sarah answered the door. "Who was it?" Chanel asked.

"That fine UPS man, girl. I signed it for you and gave him my number." Sarah gave a wink as she handed her the package and she opened it. Inside the box was a notebook with expertly etched leather and gold.

"Chanel, where did you get this from? Etsy?"

"I don't even remember buying this"

Sarah's cell phone rang and she looked at the caller ID. "Sorry girl I gotta go. Us single folk gotta mingle"

Chanel opened the notebook and read the guidelines.

Magic? Yeah right. I could use this as a nice diary though.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)