More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CMNFLover CMNFLover

What world or nation will your story take place in?

Chancellor's National Revolution

The Political Struggle

Since the year 1997 until the year 2000, there was a period of intense political chaos and battle in an European island nation of Roe'stm, as a result of former Vice President Dr. Nishaan Raman's arrest without trial, for accusations of multi-trillion Euros corruption and money laundering, especially by the President Anurag Biswal. Actually, these were all false accusations made by the President against Nishaan, as an attempt to prevent him from succeeding Anurag, for Roe'stm's No.1 post.

Well, actually it was initially agreed by both Anurag and Nishaan, in the ruling party NFR ( National Front of Roe'stm) Union Congress, that Dr. Nishaan Raman would become the president of Roe'stm by the year 1998. This extraordinary party meeting was held in the year 1996, when both Dr. Nishaan and Anurag were known as to be great team mates.

Public nudity became completely legal in Roe'stm under Anurag's administration, in the year 1990. Thus, most parts of Roe'stm became clothing optional, except for certain places, such as nudist resort towns, hotels, apartments, universities, and schools, where complete nudity was made mandatory. Anurag also subtly promoted cultures and subcultures, in which the wearing of any kind of clothing and undergarment by females, regardless of their ethnicity, status, age, education, and any other background to be unnecessary, especially during the summer and spring seasons. He did this through celebrities and pop icons, and through the entertainment industry. He even secretly provided incentives to local governments and businesses to promote CMNF cultures and subcultures, in non-nudist places. Yet on the contrary, he provided not much incentives to the clothing, textile, and undergarment industries for females, as compared for the males. Anurag's NFR ( National Front of Roe'stm) faction secretly paid some young men to vandalize and destroy female clothing store at night, especially during the festive seasons.

However, by the end of the year 1996, Anurag was shocked to discover that Dr. Nishaan was secretly crafting an agenda to reverse this CMNF trend, and criminalize public nudity once again in Roe'stm, especially, by appointing some religious fanatics and sex-negative feminists into top government positions. Worse still, he found a list of ultraconservative politicians which Dr. Nishaan had been planning to appoint, while his VP was totally drunk. Those radically conservative politicians were the ones, which both Anurag and Dr. Nishaan once defeated them in the 1985 general election under their libertarian party NFR ( National Front of Roest'm).

What plan was now in President's mind ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)