More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Daveo123 Daveo123

What's next?

Chalter 2

They arrived in their bedroom, Paula went to the bathroom. Splashing her face with water she looked in the mirror. Those creases had definitely gone now, no need to pull the skin tight to pretend. Her eyes were a verdant green. She smiled at her reflection and went back to the bedroom.

David was excited as she sat on the bed. He wanted to understand what had happened to his wife. Before she could say anything he said, "Of course I've noticed."

"Noticed what?" Paula asked with a frown.

"I can see your eyes, you're taller, your face, you look younger!"

"But I didn't say anything, how did you know I was going to ask that?"

"I don't know. I just knew" David replied.

"So, last night, that dream. Was it a dream?" Paula asked.

"I don't know, but I'm different today. Something has changed, I think I have a gift. I can hear people, I know what they're thinking. What can you do?" David asked.

Paula said "I think i can change my body."

"What do you mean change your body?" David asked.

Paula thought to herself what she was doing when her body changed earlier. She remembered this morning as she got ready wishing she was a little taller. She wondered if it was that simple.

She smirked to herself and as she thought about something she wondered if it would actually happen.

David was smiling right back at her. He'd been listening to everything she'd been thinking. Before thoughts were just whispers, but now they were louder and clearer. David knew exactly what she was thinking.

"Do it." He said

As he said it, Paula thought about her breasts. Wanting them to be bigger, imagining them growing, picturing their shape changing, visualising her nipples. She felt her top tighten and panicked. David came over and whispered in her ear.

"It's okay darling, let me help you." He said.

He began pulling the zip down on the back of her dress. She stood up and let the dress slip off her shoulders and down to the floor.

David moved her bra straps and began to kiss her left shoulder. She unclasped her bra and let it fall to the floor.

Looking down, she was impressed with what she saw. She had easily increased two or three cup sizes. Her breasts were full and roun, just like she'd pictured. Her nipples seemed to have moved higher and they were darker and larger than before.

David's hand had found its way to her left breast while his lips focused on her shoulder.

Now that her breasts were unencumbered, she wondered what she could do. She told David to sit back and watch so he could see everything.

Again, she imagined her breasts fuller, bigger, rounder. She imagined her areolas growing and her nipples swelling. In her mind, she knew her new, larger breasts would need some support. Her pectoral muscles would need to be stronger. As she pictured the changes, she looked down watching her breasts swell slowly growing her nipples were high on her breasts now, the areola expanding, becoming more defined, darkening. Her nipples were thickening. She knew how David liked girls with big, thick, dark nipples and she wanted to give him what he wanted.

She stopped the changes and looked at her husband. He was sat on the bed speechless. Then he looked at her with a big grin on his face.

He stood up and walked around the bed to her side, holding her by the shoulders he encouraged her to stand up. He looked down at her and kissed her gently. She'd always been annoyed by the height difference, it was part of the reason she teased David that he was only five eleven and a half. David kissed her deeply and as he did he noticed she was standing on her tiptoes to make the height difference less. He pulled back and said, "You don't need to do that." and as he looked down past her huge breasts he saw that she wasn't standing on tip toes, she was almost his height now.

She reached down and pulled his shirt up over his head and pulled him close to her kissing him passionately exploring his mouth with her tongue. She pushed him away, making him sit on the bed. She took a few steps away and reached down pulling her knickers off.

"Tell me how you want me to look. Don't be shy and don't worry about upsetting me. We're going to play."

"Seriously. Anything goes?" David said.

"Anything goes...anything you like!" Said Paula.

"OK, your height is perfect. Can you slim your legs and tone them a little?" Asked David.

"Well, let's see." Said Paula.

David watched as her thighs slowly tightened and became visibly slimmer. A gap developed between them. David could see her pussy appear. Paula looked down at her legs and smiled, knowing that they looked how David wanted them.

"OK now what?" Paula asked.

"I'm worried you think I'm not happy with the way you are." David said.

"Well don't worry, this is me now. I can look how you want me to look. I can look how I want me to look. This is my gift to you for loving me like you do."said Paula.

"Right, if you're sure. Give yourself a nice hourglass figure. Broad hips, tiny waist. Tone your stomach. Maybe.... no... er, bigger boobs. " He said with a grin.

As he spoke he could see her body adjusting itself. She was really exploring her gift now. Her hips had become wide and looked perfectly feminine, her waist tapered in with a beautiful flat, toned stomach. Her body spread slightly to allow the support needed for her still expanding chest.

Paula knew now how to strengthen her muscles without making them much bigger, she imagined them being densely packed and strong and that's how they developed. Her pecs were developing under her growing breasts to support their weight. As they did the muscles in her back and stomach increased in density to hold her body straight and to give her the strength to support her almost impossible bust.

David watched, not knowing everything she was doing to make his vision possible.

She stopped and he looked at her working from the floor, up her slender toned legs to her wide hips. He lingered at her pussy for few seconds then carried on past her tiny waist and toned stomach up to her impossibly large tits. Her arms seemed slimmer now as well.

He looked his wife in the eyes, her new deep green eyes and she saw an expression she hadn't seen since their first time together. He didn't know what to do, he was literally like a boy, unsure of what his wife wanted and what he should do next.

Paula decided to break him out of his stupor and said "What do you think?"

"I think... I dont know what to think. You could be anyone, you could look any way you want. I have a million things going through my brain right now." Said David.

Paula asked "what else do you want?"

"Promise you won't laugh." David said.

"I promise" Paula replied.

"Your pussy. Make your inner lips grow. I want to see them hanging out between your outer labia. I want your clit to grow so i can see it peaking out. Then I want you!" David said.

Paula grinned and David watched amazed as she made the changes she needed.

She walked slowly towards the bed, allowing David to see her new body. He watched the way she moved, her gait was totally different now, her body was different. Still Paula, but different. She approached the bed and knelt down before him, pulling at his trousers. He allowed them to come off exposing his naked body. Paula smiled as she saw how hard she'd made him. His cock was hard as a rock, she could see his pulse visibly in it and she knew he must be aching for release.

She licked her lips and took her long hair in her left hand holding it to one side.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)