More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Daveo123 Daveo123

What's next?

Chapter 3

Taking his hard, throbbing shaft in her right hand, Paula took its head into her mouth, tasting the precum he'd released. She took as much of him as she could and felt herself gagging. She stopped and made a little adjustment and continued taking more of his length. David was amazed at what she was doing. She'd struggled to take half of him before and now her nose was almost buried in his pubes. He asked whether she'd done something to her throat and she pulled off him wiping her lips and nodded. Then to prove the point, took his cock again deep down her throat and held her head there. Breathing normally around it she looked up David's body as she lifted her mouth off him again.

Knowing that David was ready and to experience her new body,she came up onto the bed sitting next to him she whispered in his ear "lie back I'm going to give you a present, I've changed something for you. Something I couldn't give you before."

David wondered what she meant and did as she asked lying on his back his cock standing proud fully erect and almost aching. Paula knelt, straddling his body her pussy high above David. He could see her pussy with her inner lips dangling outside. Paula said to him "when we met, our first time. I always wished you'd been my first so I could give myself to you only. I've made myself a virgin again. My hymen is back for you to take. I want to feel you tear it and take it from me."

David looked and saw Paula spread her hanging lips opening her pussy as she lowered herself onto his waiting cock.

As she did so he could see her juices collecting inside her opening. She stopped and suddenly a thick creamy explosion of her juices erupted from her virgin pussy and David's cock finally came into contact with her fresh, juicy hole.

She let herself drop down his shaft whimpering with the pain. Slowly taking him inch by inch. A tear running down her cheek as she did.

She rose up again and David could see her lips gripping his glistening shaft tightly, dragging out down his length. Then she dropped onto him hard and cried out in pain. He felt something tear inside her and knew he'd just taken Paula's virginity. As she rose of him this time there was a small amount of blood mixed with the juices on his cock.

She dropped down again crying out this time, David held her and made her stop. Her body felt so different. He loved the way her huge tits felt against his body and as he held her he thought how much he loved her right now. Paula suddenly pulled her head up, "what did you just say?" She asked.

"I didn't say anything, I thought something. What did you hear?" David said.

Paula smiled, "Think it again."

David looked at his wife, her pussy tight around his shaft, he thought about how much he loved her right now, how much he was going to enjoy her new powers. He wondered what else she could do. Paula heard all of it and smiled.

Now that she was beginning to understand what she could do, she realised with some experimentation that she could not only enhance David's pleasure but she could also enhance her experience as well.

David could hear everything she was thinking now. He whispered into her mind, encouraging her to stop and experiment with some new changes.

Paula allowed herself to drop down onto David's cock letting out a quiet moan as the pain subsided again. She leant forward feeling her breasts press against his chest, wanting to be closer to her husband she caused the cells in her breasts to reduce in number, reabsorbed them into her body again. They quickly shrank down to a more manageable size, while staying pert and keeping their new shape, allowing her to get close to David. She was pleased that the change seemed faster and easier to perform than before.

She began kissing David's neck. Holding him tightly while she made her next change.

"What are you doing?" David said slightly concerned.

Paula whispered in his ear and said, "I'm thinking about my pussy. Do you want to know everything I'm doing to her?"

"Yes, tell me everything" David said.

"OK, well I'm just strengthening the muscles around her. I'm changing the nerves down there so I can control her and also it will change my orgasm so as I cum you'll definitely know about it. I'm adding more cells in her walls that make her juices. You want me to show you?" Paula said.

David nodded and as he did felt his crotch moisten and then a pressure around his cock built up followed by a gush of hot sticky juices all over his crotch and the bed. He put his right hand down between them and brought it back to his mouth to taste her.

"I like what you can do!" David said.

He felt Paula's pussy tighten around his shaft buried deep inside her. "Hey don't get too strong you might hurt me" He laughed.

Paula thought for a few minutes thinking the stronger my pussy muscles are the more intense my orgasm could be. She thought some more and then had an idea wondering about the extent of her powers.

She tried to hide her thoughts and concentrated hard and felt the change she wanted happening. David felt her pussy tighten around his cock. She was really starting to squeeze him tight, almost crushing him. He told her to stop, she needs to be careful but Paula said not to worry. As she did she raised herself up exposing David's cock, as he looked down what he saw shocked him at first.

"What have you done?" He said.

"What does it look like?" She chuckled. She dropped back down hard taking him again.

She leant forward and kissed his neck telling him, "you're thicker now and a couple of inches longer. Don't worry about me being to strong for you, your cock will take it."

"You can change me as well?" David asked.

"Yes," Paula said after she realised by concentrating harder, she could change the people near to her.

"What have you done to us?" David asked her.

Paula sat pround with his cock deep inside her body. She was biting her lip in anticipation of what they were about to do. David saw hints of tension across her face and each time it happened he felt her pussy muscles squeezing him hard.

Then he felt another gush of hot cream issue around his shaft. He could feel her tightening around him, but it wasn't her tightening, she was growing him he could feel the head of his cock pressing deeper into Paula and was that a slight bulge just below her belly button.

Paula pulled herself up so her feet were flat in the bed so she was squatting over him. David watched as her thighs rippled slightly and she began to slowly rise off him, the bulge went in her stomach. As she rose higher and higher he saw his cock, thick and coated in pussy juices. Still she hadn't exposed its full length. He watched as she was almost a foot above his body then suddenly her lips opened wider releasing the head of his enhanced cock. It was over a foot long and so thick, he had no idea how Paula could take it.

"How... how can you take that, what did you do?" He asked.

Paula sat on the bed next to him. She played with the short hair on his chest enjoying the shock in her husband.

"OK, obviously you can see you're thicker and longer. I've strengthened the parts of you holding you cock in position so the weight isn't too much for you. Your shaft will go back to a normal size but will grow like this as I excite you every time. You're a grower not a shower." Paula said laughing at her own joke.

"What has happened to you?" David asked.

"I've lengthend my pussy, she can easily take your length, I moved my uterus. I've changed her walls so there are more folds, she is more elastic so I can take even more than what you've got to give me right now. Her muscles are strong, I could close her off or crush a walnut in there if I want to now. All the cells around the walls making her juices have increased in number so I'll never be dry and I've made something new in there to store extra juices. There's one other thing I did to you you'll see what it is soon but don't worry about anything that happens tonight. Ok" Paula told him.

" OK. Can I make a request?" David asked.

"Sure. Anything goes now." Paula said.

"I love all those changes you made. Could you make one other. Can you grow your clit until it hangs out a little with your inner lips. Can you make it extend into your body so it fills the length of the front wall of your pussy so I can feel it as it engorges putting pressure on my shaft. You should increase the nerve endings in it to see if you can add to your pleasure. I want to feel your clit big and hard pressing on my stomach as we make love." Said David.

Paula took a few seconds and then nodded. David was impressed that such a complex change took only seconds now.

"What now?" David asked.

Paula got on her hands and knees turning to David and said "now you show me what you can do."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)