More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Quarantino31 Quarantino31

Who are you?

Chad Smith, Omega [M POV]

You sat on the couch in your living room as you watched the Lakers game. Today was your day off, and you were going to enjoy every minute of it. Your girlfriend, Anna, still had work for a few more hours before you could see her.

You told her time and time again that she didn’t have to work, especially at a clothing store, but she always said the same thing: “I need some way to stay busy.”

You turned your attention back to the game for a bit before you heard your front door open. You hop up and run over to see who broke in, only to find Anna.

“Anna, why are you home so soon?”

You notice she has a very distressed look on her face, like she was about to burst into tears.

“Something happened at work…” she says.

“What was it?” You say. “Was it a guy? Did he do something?”

“No!! She yells. “It wasn’t a guy. I— I- I just saw some man walk into one of the dressing rooms. Then I noticed it’d been a while without him leaving, so I went to check on him. But then the door opened and it was just a naked woman standing there. I was frozen in shock but she just leaned over and kissed me on the lips and she was so aggressive, like she was trying to her saliva down my throat.”

“That’s alright,” you say. “Just get some rest, you’re in a bit of shock right now.”

“Shock?” She says. “No shit I’m in shock, I just got sexually assaulted, I bet if it was a man who did that, you wouldn’t be acting like this. Ugh! Fuck!”

She storms away to your room.

“Anna, wait!” You call out.

She doesn’t say anything, but you know it’d be best if you let her cool off a bit before trying to reason with her. You walk back to the tv to continue watching the game.

What next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)