More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by FreeUse92 FreeUse92

Who Are You?

Cell Akinad, Destined Farmboy

I thought about my mother bathing naked in the stream. I thought about the shepherd’s daughter, her bosom bouncing in her dress. I thought about my older sister, the way she scornfully threw a root vegetable at me when she caught me spying on her pleasuring herself. I thought about all the girls I’ve ever met and will meet in my dreams.

I was stroking frantically at all these thoughts and released them. I was lying down on a field of grass in a meadow near our farm, a quiet place that I had gone to whenever I needed to be alone. The wind blowing the streams of semen in the air away.

I got up and reached for the air. I know I had it, the power. Kalace’s gift, they called it, the aether. I could sense it in my blood. The lust in the body slowly draining away and letting me touch at it. It was still too slippery. I knew that relieving myself could only let me grasp it with my fingertips, but the power was still immense. I could taste it. When I grabbed at it, a stone I had concentrated with my will moved. I could control the wind. I could bend fire. I could bend the rules of nature to my will. The aether changed the rules of reality and all I needed was to be able to hold it.

I let go of my grasp on the aether and felt the lust energy filling me in again, like sands pouring down an hourglass. My earlier release doing little to satisfy my thirst, I could feel the lust energy clouding my view of the aether. I am 18 years old now. Almost by design, when I turned 18 I could see the aether. No one in Arstoria had any idea if they could channel the magic until then. After two moons passed my eighteen birthday, I became aware of the aether. It’s a presence residing in me. For the past few weeks, I had been out here, relieving myself and clearing the lust that smoke-screened my access to it.

Since then I have been able to move the rock I channeled from one tree to halfway towards my farm.

I looked down at the head-sized rock in frustration the edges sanded with my channeling.

I would need to find a way to relieve my passion and drain my lust better than just with my palms.

I walked back to my house carrying a bucket of water to see my father in front of chopping firewood and my mother sewing clothes.

“Where you been, Boy? Did you do your chores?” my father asked, chopping the firewood. He was a large, well-built man with a beard and shaved head. I nodded and walked by him, dropping the bucket of water.

"Dad. I'm 18. Stop calling me a boy."

My mother was a fair and young beauty. She had light brown hair parted to one side and a massive bosom tucked underneath her dress. She must have had me when she was young, looking at her fine supple body, I thought.

“Dear you look haggard, all your all right?” she asked.

“I’ve been trying to channel that’s all,” I said, embarrassed.

“There’s nothing to be embarrassed, honey, it’s your duty as a citizen. If you have the power you must train it.”

“Boy, you ain’t got no powers. I know you’re lying just to get under that dress. I’ve seen the way you stared at your mother and sister.” My dad remarked and laughed.

“Kadd, please stop. If Cell has the powers, I believe him.”

“So will you help me?” I asked.

“Cell you are a handsome young boy. I’m sure you can find someone in the village you are not related to, to help you.”

My father chuckled at that. I thought angrily that the first thing I would do when I got my badge was to fly back here and fuck his wife in front of him. I knew without the badge of Aether Guardian, random women weren’t just going to help me relieve myself without it, on the word I could channel. That was my goal. I would leave for the academy to get my Aether badge. Convincing my father to give me money for it would be a difficult matter.

I left and wandered inside and cleaned the house and did my chores for tomorrow.

I laid on my bed a small room near the barn and could hear the moans of my mother upstairs while my father pounded into her.

After relieving myself, I fell into a deep asleep.

Even while I slept, I could feel the aether calling for me. I swam towards it.

You Dream Of?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)