More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by XenoUkulele XenoUkulele

Select your Hero

Celica

It'd been about a week since Princess Celica went missing. There where no leads on her location and it was uncertain if she was even alive. But of course one person did know, Celica herself.

A week prior while training the redhead had gotten surrounded by a band of ruffians, she fought her best and managed to take out several, but in the end she lost. Next she knew she was tied up, gagged and in the back of a carriage. She was able to instantly catch up on what happened.

Over the following week Celica was dragged around by the ruffians, learning of their plans with her. She was to be sold to the highest bidder. From time to time they'd discuss the idea of having their way with her, but she'd most likely sell for more with her virginity intact. And naturally they could tell with how often she needed to get cleaned. At least until they decided to have her be naked 24/7. Her fancy attire was put aside and kept for when she'd be sold. Unfortunatly they also had to take good care of her health, requiring cleaning of the girl whenever she'd relive herself while tied up.

Sometimes they'd take the gag off her, leading to her sassing them and complaining about everything until at camp one night the leader gave her a smack in the face shouting "Shut up bitch!" Before sticking his dick into Celica's mouth, this surprised the girl, she was tempted to bite it off, but she knew that'd probably end in her execution. "From now on this sluts mouth is free for anyone! We need to shut her up somehow." There was cheering as he Announced it, before leaning down and whispering to Celica "You better suck if you know what's good for ya, you don't need to be a virgin you know."

With that Celica's next week was spent with a dick in her mouth 90% of the time she was awake, they didn't bother to clean her body, leaving days worth of dry and fresh cum on her. At first she'd cry while sucking, but got over it quick enough. After the long journey it was finally approaching when she'd be sold, just one more day of traveling.

What does Celica's fate look like?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)