More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SubFantasy SubFantasy

Stories

Caught by the nun.

You are Alex, an 18-year-old troublemaker that lives in rural England.

You and your friends were set on scouting out the local convent tonight—after all, if they only let girls in, they must be hiding something. However, your friends chickened out at the last minute. Why would they? What would the nuns do if they caught you all? Pray at you? Unimpressed at your friends' cowardice, you soldier on through the cover of the bushes, slowly approaching the convent.

Even in the dark, their gardens are rather impressive—but of course, it's nothing worth hiding. You creep around, looking for something, anything, which could be interesting.

You skulk inside, careful not to make much noise. You see shelves of books, incense burners, and the occasional effigy of Christ or Mary. This can't be it—you continue on, until you're in the cloister, a courtyard of sorts.

The cloister has a fountain in the center. Ivy covers the walls, while flowers and shrubberies decorate the ground. A figure across from you waters some roses, with her back to you. You slither silently around the outer perimeter, but suddenly, you hear a crack as you step on a loose twig.

You freeze as the figure turns towards you. She approaches you, and places a finger to her lips. She finally reaches you, and in the moonlight, you can make out her details. She's wearing a tight-fitting habit that accentuates her curves. Locks of blonde hair spill out her scapular, framing her delicate, beautiful face and blue eyes.

"Are you lost, boy?" she whispers. "This place is for girls only."

Nodding, you lie "Yeah, I'm lost."

The nun pouts, saying "You look awfully nervous for someone who's lost. Do you know who I am?" You shake your head.

"I'm Sister Bethany," she says. "I joined this convent because... well... I got so excited when I saw cute boys like you. So I joined a place where there wouldn't be any boys."

She grips your arm. "But it's not a sin if I'm just punishing you, right?" she coos, stroking your face.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)