More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by XenoUkulele XenoUkulele

Select your Hero

Cattle Girl Farm (Lyn, Tiki, Mikoto, ECT)

A new business has opened up, one that runs on the idea of using women as cows. These girls are treated as such, getting their names redacted and being given numbers, both tagged on their ear and eventually branded on their backside.

The cattle at the farm are responsible for doing alot, they produce milk and are used for sex by anyone willing to pay. It's not unusual for a girl to be getting fucked while hooked up to a milking machine.

After a while some girls will accept it and after being treated like one for so long will accept their life as a cow. The two oldest cows are a perfect example of this.

Lyn and Tiki. Or as their known now 002 and 001. Both are out currently grazing the feild with content looks on their faces, eating grass from time to time. Both green haired beautys have their breasts hanging out, all they have on for clothes are some cowprint thigh highs, a bell, some thin cow print gloves and their number tags, pinned right at the top of their ears.

You are even able to rent a cowgirl out for partys, lots of people like the fresh milk along with the sex they deliver. The Cow of the Plains and Divine Cow as their called now don't get brought out much anymore, they've retired to a life of happily milking, mooing and moaning. Dispite what you may think the girls haven't completely lost their memories or even wills, these two where just broken down and accepted and learned to love their new life. Going as far as being the girls who educate new calfs on what they have to do.

Of course not all girls accepted it as much as 002 and 001.

Who do we see next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)