More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jaed jaed

Who's the girl we're going to follow though ?

Catherine, a brave adventurer and pirate who enjoys being nude whatever she goes.

You're name is Catherine Huxley, 28, You wake up from your cabin at the HMS Nimbus, for you're a senior officer within the ranks of the ship, and through you may not be the captain, you're still a valuable member of the crew. The year is 1707, and piracy it's still in his golden age, with you and your crew working for the British as pirates.

As you get up your bed, you go to the mirror to see yourself, you see that you're completely nude, for the previous night you sure had some fun outside after some heavy drinking. You look at yourself, and you see your curvy dark brown hair, alongside your medium to big breasts, and your athletic and toned body, for you sure hve fought in many battles. Not bad for a woman in this age.

If you were to describe your personality, it would be one of a tough, brave, and daring adventurer that fights to the end not matter what. But below that, you're also quite the party girl, and heavy drinker, but if there was something that could define you, it would be your love of being naked, for you sure love exposing your body whatever you travel, and enjoying the reactions of the people who see you, for you had even fought naked a couple of times before.

As today there's not a scheduled work, you have the day free to do whatever you want at Port Royale, the bastion of piracy and degeneracy in the Caribean, but also a place of wonders and adventure.

After eating your daily rations of moldy bread, you step outside of your cabin, for today you're looking for some fun while nude.

What do you do now ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)