More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Which upgrade does Samus select?

Cat Girl Upgrade

Samus looked through the AIs list for quite a bit until she found it. The Cat Upgrade. Listed under its effects read agility, slightly increased strength, maneuverability... It seemed like the perfect upgrade, though it might change her into a weird cat person, the trade off seemed quite worth it as it probably wouldn't be too hard to hide either. Currently her body was quite normal, soft yet average, slim with only a bit of curves to her, hopefully the upgrade most likely wouldn't change that much. It was extremely unlikely a cat based chip would alter her figure, she thought.

"Computer, I'd like to try the Cat Upgrade." Samus said to the bright glowing monitor in the middle of the room. Soon after, a panel to her right opened up, revealing a small piece of metal covered in a thin layer of white fur. It looked like it had been sitting underneath the panel for quite awhile, for someone like her to stumble in and select it. The fur only extended about halfway, not nearly enough to cover the chips surface. Picking up the upgrade to get a closer look, it appeared to be an old school memory card, a material similar to plastic but not particularly hard. Its colors were very all over the place, half of it was white fur while the other half was striped or spotted.

Never mind that, Samus quickly brushed aside her blonde hair, quickly inserting the Cat Upgrade chip into the back of her neck. Afterwards it gave off a soft click sound, locking itself into place for the upcoming process. With a slight jolt of electricity, the process quickly began.

The first thing Samus noticed was her hands, it was as if a thousand tiny needles were stuck directly into her. The same sensation developed on her feet as well, continuing all the way up to her elbows and knees. It wasn't painful at all, but definitely something to take note of. Samus brought her hands up to her face to investigate, only to see rapidly growing, snow white fur cover her palms, her fingers and slowly crawl until it abruptly ended at her elbows. The same happened with her lower half, her legs were covered knee deep in pearly fur.

"Better than I expected." Samus said, she'd seen aliens before with furry arms and legs, she would still fit perfectly fine into society with no issues. Suddenly she felt a tugging right above her ass, a weird pulling sensation. As she brought her hand to feel the area she felt a small growth that was rapidly growing in length. It wasn't a painful sensation though, she could grab on to the tail and feel it lengthen as a layer of fur began forming underneath her hand. She had grown a cat tail, as elegant as her hands and legs, protruding from a new hole in her suit. It was quickly fully covered in fur, the same color as her hands and legs were.

Samus noticed something odd. "Hello?" Samus said. At some point she had lost her hearing, she brought her furred hands up to the side of her head only to find her ears were completely gone! "Hello?!" Samus tested again, still completely deaf. Samus instantly began to lose her composure, slowly beginning to fall into panic. She kept yelling and screaming in attempts to hear herself. Eventually, her loud noises of distress started to creep into her ears, starting at a whisper. Weirdly, she was hearing from somewhere different.

Samus reached up to the top of her head and rubbed a hand through her blond hair, feeling small but rapidly growing furry ears rising from her skull. As she touched them she felt a small amount of pain, as if something had scratched the back of her new, furry cat ears. She had grown claws without noticing during her panic, luckily she was able to easily and quickly retract them as a cat would. As she brought her hands back down she noticed all of the fur on her body had been washed over by a blond sheen, matching her ears, tail, hands and legs fur to her normal hair color.

"Hello?" Samus said to herself one more time, confirming she could fully hear herself. Samus let out a sigh of relief, "Okay. Everything's fine." she said as she walked over to the mirror nearby. She saw herself, only a bit more cat-like. She was a fully functional cat girl, she could hear better, walk faster, everything. Though she did notice she was a bit shorter and a bit thinner than before, a weird side effect. Now that the upgrade had finished the job, she wondered what she should do next, or if she should just uninstall the chip and call it a day.

How does Cat Samus feel? What does she do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)