More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by wisemen_say wisemen_say

What does Ethan see?

Cast of Characters

Ethan Hayashi (21): Your average 5'9. Recently graduated college, finishing a year earlier than the usual track but he got rejected from everything he applied to so he moved back home. Naturally introverted, the pandemic and the fractured social realm left him to defer a lot of the hallmarks of growing up. Therefore, he lounges around the house in this state of arrested development as he mopes about his lack of life and romantic experience. Jocelyn and Katherine always try to push him to be more confident and pursue new experiences.


Jocelyn "Joss" Hayashi (24): 5'4, B-cup, fairly long black hair, dark brown eyes. Confident and hardworking yet equally compassionate, Ethan's sister has been working her way up the ranks at a bank in her few post-grad years while interning at her father's law firm in her spare time. With all this going on, Jocelyn somehow finds the time to be in her party era with her best friends, Sarah and Honor, the "Tape Sisters." In terms of "wildness," Jocelyn is sort of in between Sarah and Honor, with Sarah being the wildest. While she is experienced in many realms of life, she hasn't had a boyfriend in a while as she's been waiting until she's more settled — law school at the earliest for this girl. She's very much worried for Ethan as she know how sensitive he is, but she treats him with a firmer hand than her mother, wanting to push him to be a more confident individual. After graduating college, she moved back home to spend more time with her family and because rent is expensive.


Dr. Katherine "Kat/Kate" Hayashi DDS (43): 5'5, C-cup, mid-length black hair with brown highlights, dark brown eyes. Mother of Ethan and Jocelyn. Her husband, Scott, died a little over ten years ago. While their finances are pretty stable, being a dentist, her friends have regularly popped in to her house throughout the kids' lives to spend time with her and ease some of the burdens of being a single mother. She has gone on the brief date here and there but has largely stayed away from anything serious so as to avoid introducing any instability to her children's lives and, frankly, she never had much time as she's a single mother with a full-time job. Nevertheless, in recent years she has yearned for the pleasure and intimacy she had long forgotten since her husband's passing. While not as wild as her daughter, she is far from conservative.

Scott Hayashi (deceased): Passed away 11 years ago in a tragic accident. Partner in the firm of Valdez, Hayashi, Smith and Associates (a.k.a VHS firm).


Alphonso Hayashi (2.5?): Ethan's three-legged dachshund! Male.


Melanie Crowley (22): 5'7, C-cup, fairly long honey blonde hair, hazel eyes. A former acquaintance of Ethan's from high school, he began to develop a crush on her whilst they sat next to each other in calculus. After staying local for college, she has since gone on to dental school and enrolled in the dental assisting program under Dr. Katherine Hayashi. Her mother, Audrey, past away at a young age, leaving her to be raised by her father, Gregory.


Crouton Crowley (3): Melanie's maltese! Female.


Sarah Valdez (26): 5'6, D-cup, fairly long brown hair, brown eyes. Best friends with Jocelyn and Honor having grown up with them as their fathers are partners in the same law firm and thus a member of the "Tape Sisterhood." Basically a big sister to Jocelyn and Ethan. In terms of "wildness," she is definitely one to push Honor while Jocelyn is always close behind. Confident and determined, Sarah managed to defy her parents' wishes of succeeding her father in his law practice by pursuing a career as a dance instructor.


Honor Smith (27): 5'8, C-cup, shoulder-length bleach blonde hair, light blue eyes. Best friends with Jocelyn and Sarah having grown up with them as their fathers are partners in the same law firm and thus a member of the "Tape Sisterhood." In terms of "wildness," Honor is definitely the most reserved of the group but isn't one to miss out so she often follows Jocelyn and Sarah's lead, albeit somewhat reluctantly on occasion. Basically a big sister to Jocelyn and Ethan. Caring and easygoing, Honor has always supported her best friends in their respective endeavors. While she didn't exactly have a firm career plan post-grad, she discovered her aptitude for teaching and started courses for her program last year.


Emily Cho (25): 5'5, D-cup, fairly long black hair with brown highlights, dark brown eyes. Confident in her self and sexuality, Emily frequently discusses her sexual endeavors with her female colleagues at Erin Tran's cafe, which frequently send Ethan into a blushing fit every time he catches onto their conversations.


Olivia Leung (20): 5'3, A-cup, fairly long black hair (often clipped in the back), dark brown eyes. Having recently moved to the neighborhood, Olivia quickly grown fond of the Hayashi's who provided her family with nothing but warmth. Taking a gap year herself, she has spent her time exploring all kinds of new experiences. While generally inexperienced, she isn't afraid of trying new things.


Ms. Elena Richardson (39): 5'7, D-cup, should-length bleach blond hair (often worn up), blue eyes. A longtime friend of Katherine's, Elena would frequently visit the Hayashi's home to spend time with Katherine and help with the kids, quickly becoming an aunty to them. Elena keeps fit by being a yoga instructor and sampling the fruits of her students' progress. Definitely the most promiscuous out of her, Katherine, and Erin, pushing them to have more fun.


Mrs. Erin Tran (45): 5'4, E-cup, fairly long black hair, dark brown eyes. A longtime friend of Katherine's, Erin would frequently visit the Hayashi's home to spend time with Katherine and help with the kids, quickly becoming an aunty to them. While she owns her own cafe that basically runs by itself now, she spends her free time with her husband and their not-so-secret open relationship. Slightly more conservative than Katherine but isn't afraid to show off her goods in a nice top once in a while.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)