More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by daciasdesire daciasdesire

What do you do?

Cast and Characters (Heavily WIP)

{Author's note: I'm going to be working on this cast and characters page in preparation for The Choices We Make 21st Anniversary next month. This story has grown beyond huge and I'm not sure if I even know all the characters contained within. Character descriptions for a lot of people are barely more than a name so I've tried to add a little bit of something to each of them to flesh them out. Let me know if you disagree with anything I've written here or if you have a suggestion for a better model choice. This will be done bit by bit so check back often as we wait for next month. - _Dacia xoxo}

School Friends

Rebecca (Model: Carolina Abril) - The Girl Next Door

Rebecca is literally the girl next door. You have been best friends with Rebecca since you were both five years old when her parents moved to town. Being so close you were constantly in each other’s pocket. Growing up you stayed tight as could be but developed a deep crush on your neighbour that you believe to be unrequited.

Becca has long straight dark brown hair and an adorable face. She’s a petite girl with a figure to match. You rise above her standing six inches taller. The feelings you have for Rebecca are masked by boyish teasing and rough-housing.

Katherine (Model: Cadey Mercury) - The girl from Accounting

You take Accounting classes with Katherine. She is smart as hell and a challenge for any boy that wants to compete with her. Top of her class she is still extremely bubbly and friendly. Kat has a crush on you but never acted on it because of her friendship with Rebecca. That doesn’t mean she would knock you back if you were to make an advance.

Dark brown, almost black hair, Katherine changed up her look in her final year with a short-cut hairstyle that doesn’t go past her neck. Smaller bodied. Katherine has developed fantastic but well-hidden tits.

Carla (Model: Natalia Forrest) - The girl with a reputation

Carla is the third point of a triangle with Rebecca and Katherine. She is the most sexually forward of all the girls in your year but is engaged in a secret affair with a teacher, Mr Kenny. Carrying a bit of a reputation even if none of the guys at school can truthfully say they’ve slept with her. Carla doesn’t mind hooking up with someone in her year to keep her affair with Mr Kenny a secret.

Light chestnut or honey-coloured hair. She has a slim-to-medium body but with a look that promises a good time, if only you knew the thoughts running through her mind.

Family

Heather (Model: Jessa Rhodes) – Your sister

Heather is your older sister by one year. While close as kids, Heather turned into a pretty mega bitch towards you once she became a teenager. While not cruel, she is more than happy to torment you as long as she is living in the same house as you. Heather is in her first year of college when she actually makes it to class. She is much more interested in partying and getting high with one typical douche bag boyfriend after another.

Heather might actually be pretty hot if she wasn’t related to you. Blonde with a great body. She likes to make the best use of her assets. Modesty isn’t in her dress code.

Trish (Model: Zoey Taylor) – Heather’s Best Friend

Trish is your sister’s best friend. The two of them graduated the year before and have been less than diligent in attending college this year. Parties, guys and some light recreational more on the curriculum. She isn’t anywhere as mean to you as Heather is. In fact, she may be a little bit sweet on you.

Heather has dirty blonde hair and a fine petite body. Sporting cute little B cups that she largely keeps hidden.

Teachers

Miss Holmes (Model: Kendall Karson) - The Media Teacher

Every school had a teacher that sent the male student's pulse racing and pants bulging. At Northside Prep that teacher was Miss Holmes. Young, Twenty-Three years old, having just graduated as a teacher, Miss Holmes is in charge of the media and digital arts classes. Her classes are almost always 80% male.

Fit and with an incredible body. Miss Holmes has been exceedingly blessed in the chest department. D-cup breasts are barely hidden behind silk shirts and tight skirts. She is able to control nearly any male student with a soft whispered word or a little smile.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)