More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Moot Moot

What file does Jessica pick?

Case file: Suthmore Nursery Boarding School

Jessica skimmed through all of the files, struggling to find anything interesting. She saw a report of a woman who had a child who was far too old, but Jessica didn't think it had enough sources to earn a full blown investigation. She suddenly passed by a report talking about a hidden boarding school out in the middle of nowhere. There were multiple cases of criminals going missing tied to this case file. "So our government has been sending criminals to a boarding school full of innocent children, nice job idiots." Jessica mumbled to herself, smiling as she decided this was the perfect case to boost her career.

Just before Jessica left to pay a visit to this mysterious boarding school, she did a little more research on the place. The school was actually a daycare, only as a boarding school. Parents would send their kids to this school at a very young age to basically remove the annoyance in their lives. It was a really horrible thing to do, but Jessica admitted that she would do the same if she ever had kids. Jessica hated the whole idea of children, finding them embarrassing and annoying.

Jessica strutted out of the building, wearing an incredibly formal outfit. She wore a blue blouse which emphasized her big tits and showed off her mighty cleavage. She wore a black patterned skirt, which was cut midway between her sexy and juicy thighs. Combined, her outfit also showed off her hour glass figure, and her very round and squeezable butt. Her hair was hung low, extending to her waist. She grabbed her black trench coat and walked out of the store.

Google maps had told her that the nursery wasn't too far from her location, and that a bus runs slightly close to it but Jessica knew she'd have to walk quite a bit. She caught a bus, and made her way down to the nursery's location. Jessica out of the window as the city streets soon became an urban countryside, with a slightly daunting night light to it.

As the bus pulled up at the bus stop, it suddenly ironically started raining. "Is there any way I could get a special lift up to that building in the distance? Wouldn't wanna leave a girl in the soaking wet rain do ya?" Jessica bribed the bus driver, using one hand to pull the top of her blouse down to reveal more of her cleavage. Her other hand was slowly lifting her skirt. "Get lost whore, this is my last ride for the night and I ain't driving to that place in this weather, place is a ghost town." The driver responded, asking Jessica to leave.

The gorgeous woman slowly strutted off the bus, the rain instantly hitting her whole body and quickly drenching her. "Fucking country men!" Jessica yelled to herself, watching the bus drive away. Jessica set out towards the nursery, which loomed in the distance.

It almost seemed like an eternity to reach the nursery, and Jessica was dripping with water. Thankfully her coat had protected most of her clothes, but her hair and legs were soaked. Jessica finally stood outside the gates to 'Suthmore Nursery Boarding School.' The building was huge and looked very old and Victorian, with brick walls and white windows.

Jessica had two options, she could try the front door and see if anyone would be willing to speak with her at this time. Or, she could also try scouting around the building to look for a way in, which would be trespassing but if the reports of this place were true they'd be sued for a way worse crime.

What does Jessica do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)