More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Moot Moot

What file does Jessica pick?

Case file: Pounce n' play pet store

Jessica was in a hurry, so she picked up the first file on top of the pile. She flicked through the pages, analysing it for any clues or hidden details. It talked about a woman who went missing when she visited a pet shop, which was now completely abandoned. Some of the reports showed images of various people walking into the pet shop, years after it had shut down. Jessica searched through the file for a location, nearly giving up as the quality of the photos were too low.

She was about to move onto the next file when she looked at an image which showed the front of the shop. A sign read "Pounce n' play pet store! Selling all kinds of animals!". Jessica immediately Googled the name, obtaining a location. The shop was a couple hours away, so Jessica packed her things and headed outside. She called for a cab, which picked up. Jessica had chosen to wear a very formal outfit that day, wearing a red dress which was pretty short on her thighs. She wore a baige trench coat, making her look very fashionable. Her heels were high, and her hair was hung low and stretched to her waist.

After a few minutes of waiting, a cab pulled up towards Jessica. She stepped into the car. "Pounce n' play store, this address." Jessica instructed the driver, who was not English. He looked at the address with a smile as he knew how much money he'd make for a distance like that. Jessica set off on her journey to finding Vanessa and busting some corporate assholes. Jessica started drifting off, as it was quite late after all.

A couple hours have passed and the cab has finally arrived at the pet store, in the middle of nowhere. "Madam, we are here." The cab driver woke Jessica up, expecting payment. Jessica gathered her things and opened the door, but the cab driver still gestured for money. "Oh I'm not done with you yet, I'll need you to take me back as well. I'll pay you once we're back, I'll only be about half an hour." Jessica explained to the cab driver, before stepping out of the car. She wasn't gonna pay the driver, so she'll find another way home. The cab driver mumbled some words in his language, calling Jessica a "stupid American bitch".

Jessica was now outside the pet store, which looked almost as big as a supermarket. "Well Vanessa, if you're here, I'm coming to get my money and promotion!" Jessica hummed, strutting towards the pet store with glee.

What's inside the pet store?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)