More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by wicker wicker

What file does Jessica pick?

Case File: Emerald Lake Summer Camp

Jessica was in a hurry, so she picked up the first file on top of the pile. She flicked through the pages, analyzing it for any clues or hidden details. It talked about a college coed who went missing when she was a camp counselor at Emerald Lake Summer Camp. The camp shut down after the disappearance but had re-opened, and the file suggested that the people now running the camp were the same group of people who ran the camp last year only using a new name for the company running it. Some of the reports showed images of the camp, the coed, a beautiful blonde who came from a rich family and was only working at the camp because her family pulled some strings and got her the job as community service for a DUI. There were no leads, and the girl's belongings were still by her bunk.

Jessica saw that the camp was hiring counselors for the current summer season. She wondered if she could pass for being young enough to be a counselor. She decided to give it a shot. She called the number and set up an interview.

Jessica dressed in jean shorts and a gray tank top, and a pair of white Keds. She wore pale pink lipstick with gloss and put her hair in pig tails to make herself look younger. She borrowed a co-worker's 2004 VW Beetle as driving out in a BMW would blow her cover.

The camp was two and a half hours from her apartment. It was on a small secluded lake and a mile down a dirt road from the main road. The cabins and buildings looked very nice and well kept. She pulled up and went to the office.

what does she find?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)