More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by dthoris dthoris

What's next?

Carol’s Bright Idea

“A management consultant?” asked Jeff quizzically, still a little taken aback that a secretary was taking the initiative to meet with him & go to bat for her boss. Perhaps Debbi could be a “Leader of Men" after all, he thought. “Yes! And he’s a friend, so I’m sure he’d make the company a deal!” Carol answered.

In truth Andy was a friend, err sort of, but a management consultant? Well that went beyond merely stretching the truth. Andy was a stage hypnotist, and a damn good one in Carol’s experience. But ever the showman, Carol was confident that given the right price Andy could quite capably pull off the role of management consultant. Yes, Andy was just the man to improve Debbi’s relationship with her team.

“I know He’ll bring Debbi’s best assets out into the open, so she can really show them off!” Carol boasted. “He’s that good is he?” questioned Jeff. “Oh yes, I’m confident he can show everyone a side of our Debbi they’ve never seen before, and I’ll guarantee they’ll be inspired when they see their leader in this whole new light!” Carol continued. “Alright, what the hell. Give your friend a call, and if I like what he has to say, we’ll give it a try.” Jeff relented.

Carol was ecstatic, call Andy she would indeed, they had MUCH to talk about!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)