More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ewong ewong

Where is Karen?

Carnival

Karen was feeling a bit down on herself. She wanted to visit the carnival in town with her friends, but they were all busy. No one else seemed interested, thinking it was for children. Karen felt it had childish fun, but it also had an air of mystery and magic to it that she still liked to imagine was real. As such, she made the decision to go on her own before it left the city.

Karen arrived in the late afternoon right before families would leave for the night, so only single adults would likely be roaming around. She wore a pink sundress with white and yellow flowers on it. Underneath, she wore matching yellow cotton undies and yellow bra. She felt the colors complimented each other, and were her little secret as she walked around, taking in the sights and smells from the carnival games and food.

She saw a ferris wheel,which was pretty standard. There was a Mega Loop that would speed back and forth in a closed loop until it got enough momentum to go the full circle. Also, a Gravitron that spins real fast, pinning the riders to the wall at it pitched and rolled slightly as it spun.

On the less thrill seeking side, there was a fun house that had illusions and a hall of mirrors. A four story tall slide that had jumps that you went over on the way down. Then, there was a new, Virtual Reality funhouse that seemed to be enclosed in a box, and everything you saw was computer generated, but the room had programs and staff operators that would trigger different sounds, smells, and physical elements that would interact with the patron.

Karen looked at all this, as well as the myriad of Carnival games and attractions. It was almost too much to take in. She decided to sit near the food vendors while she decided what to do first. She could do a ride, one of the attractions, take in a magic show, a clown show, or get something to eat.

What does Karen do first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)