More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ewong ewong

What does Karen do first?

Virtual Reality Funhouse

Karen had wanted to come here to experience things she never would have before. However, it all seemed mostly bland. Catering towards more childish pursuits, she didnt think she would have much fun on any of the rides or games. The shows could be fun, but she wanted something exciting. That left the Virtual Reality Funhouse. She had never done anything like that before, nor even seen anything like it. She walked up to the front and was greeted by a smiling man who gestured her towards a side room.

Once there, she saw several others either putting on or taking off the large visors meant to give you a feeling of immersion. An attendant, a boy about her age, explained to her how it worked, and gestured to a bank of lockers to place any items she was afraid of losing or damaging during the experience. Karen had her purse, which contained her keys and wallet, which she didnt expect to lose,but probably would get in the way. So, she walked up to the lockers, opened a free one, placed her purse inside, and locked it, taking the key with her, as it had a wristband connected to it.

She was then led to a shelf where the visors were hung to be charged and cleaned between users. Karen pulled hers on, and was greeted by a wall of text on a black background. It was a simple waiver stating that by going beyond this point, she consented to being accountable for her actions and anything she broke would be on her to replace. There was another sentence about her experience being recorded for her or spectators' enjoyment to be purchased at the conclusion of the experience. Karen shrugged and walked down the simulated corridor. She turned a corner and was met with a closed door.

The attendant had said that she would be able to interact with things in the environment, which meant that certain items she saw in her headset were actually things she could touch in the real world. As she held her hand out to grab the doorknob, she began to hear a growling sound, and the door opened on it's own. A roar emanated from the darkness beyond, and Karen felt the warm air blast around her, which made her shriek in terror.

Unknown to her, there were one way mirrors surrounding the funhouse, which meant outsiders were able to see what she was going through. The blast of air had not just come from in front of her, but underneath as well! The attendees outside were treated to a Marilyn Monroe type spectacle of her dress billowing above her waist, exposing her yellow panties to the crowd outside.

After she shrieked, she turned and ran the opposite direction, where she saw a reflection in a mirror, clear as day. It was her, but she was naked! Karen didnt know how they were able to reproduce such a convincing model, but it was like she was scanned naked and she was seeing herself. She had to feel her body to be sure she was still clothed. Of course, the breeze had also been to hide the back scatter security scanner that was able to take very detailed images of one's body. This feature wasn't used on every patron, but it was an unwritten rule to use it on any attractive person that walked through. Unwittingly becoming a 3d model they could save and do anything with.

After Karen got used to seeing her naked digital self, she was led to another door that seemed to lead out onto a picturesque porch on the prairie. However, a crash of thunder sounded, and the sky got gray in a hurry. She saw and felt rain sprinkling onto her, and she lifted her ha d above her to shield herself as the wind began to build. As she tried to find shelter, she saw a tornado heading her way, and the rain and wind began to swirl around her. In all the confusion, she didnt notice hands snaking their way under her dress, and removing her panties and bra. As the wind and rain began to dissipate, she brushed her hands down to feel her drenched dress was soaked. She felt chilly, but figured it was due to how wet and windy it was.

As she stepped away, she saw the sun coming out, and the heat began to rise. Her skin was already drying, and she decided to wring out her dress and try to dry it as well. As she did, the spectators were able to glimpse small amounts of her bare backside as it came into view. Eventually, Karen felt she had spent long enough and ventured to the next area.

Does she get more exposed?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)