More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by rc206 rc206

What upsets the balance?

Carli comes to you in the night

Jesse has to work late at her office, so you just went to sleep. In the middle of your daze, you feel something wet sliding along your cock. Still fuzzy, you assume it's Jesse although she's never done this for you before. You always told her you'd be okay waking to her playing with you but she always said she felt like she'd be assaulting you.

"Jesse," you moan, "You finally decided to fuck me in my sleep."

You hear a cough as the wetness is removed from you cock, "Uhh yeah, baby," an unfamiliar voice whispers. That's not Jesse, that's Carli!

You shoot up, removing your comforter to find Carli with her face resting on your leg next to your bare hard cock, her spit running up and down it. Ken is right next door!

"What the fuck are you doing?" you stammer, trying to be quiet.

"Shhh!" Carli moves up your body, placing her palm against your mouth. "Let me explain before you freak out." As her body lifts up yours, you notice she's completely naked. You've never looked at Carli this way before. She's got tiny, pert tits with perfect nipples. Her long curly hair hangs down, wild and free. Your cock hardens even more, much to your guilt. You try to look away.

"It's okay John," she coos -- she's a siren and you're caught, "It's okay to like my body. I know mine is much tighter than Jesse's." She lifts up further, removing her palm from your mouth and grasping the base of your slick shaft. She begins running the head of your cock up and down her slit, stopping every time it's on her clit to vibrate against it. She shudders, moaning a little too loud.

"Why are you doing this?" You plead, "Jesse could be back any minute. Ken is right next door."

"Uuhhhhhh!" She moans way too loud as she stuffs herself with you. Her eyes slam shut and she bites her lip. "Fuck that's good." Carli takes a deep breath and places both her palms against your chest, beginning to ride you slowly, getting used to your size.

"I don't want to keep you. No matter how great this cock is. I was hoping to be in an out before you woke up." Carli's head falls back, her open mouth curling into a smile now. She leans her hold body back, giving you a great view of her engulfing your shaft. "Ken won't ask me to marry him. We've been dating forever. He should have asked me by now. And he's far too careful with contraception. He won't even fuck me when I might be fertile."

Carli shoots her body forward, placing the soles of her feet onto the mattress. She grabs your face as she rides you more violently, with purpose. Her crystal eyes stare into yours, unwavering, begging you.

"All I want is your seed, John. Give me a baby, please. It'll be our secret and Ken will think it's his an no one has to know any better. Please. I need this. I need him to marry me. And your baby is the key to making that happen. Don't you want to make me happy, John?"

You're convinced. Whatever loyalty or hesitation you might have had is being overridden by how horny you are and the filthy dirty talk Carli is whispering in your ear. You fantasize of watching Carli walk around the flat, Ken rubbing her bulging tummy, none the wiser that it's your child he'll be raising.

You wrap your arms around Carli and begin thrusting up into her.

"Oh fuck yes, John. Fuck me. Give me my baby."

You trade back your own dirty talk as you stare into her beautiful eyes. "You're going to cum with me, Carli. It'll make the chance of conception much higher if we both cum, okay? So you need to cum with me. Be a good girl and cum for me."

"Oh fuck, you're so much better at this than Ken. Your cock is so much bigger too. I'm glad you're the one who's going to make me a mommy, John. Make me a mommy."

You're nearly there.

"Maybe after this is all over, and I have our first kid, you can keep knocking me up behind Ken's back. My womb can be yours. All my kids can be yours, John. And Ken will just have to deal with it."

That's it. "Take my fucking seed, Carli. Make me a daddy."

You both cum in unison, both your mouths on top of each others without making a sound to avoid suspicion. All you can feel is each others hot breath on your faces as you both shudder, shake, and squirt, avoiding making any further noises. You can feel Carli's juices splashing against your thighs while you feel your balls releasing deep inside her.

You both sit there a moment in pure ecstasy, your eyes squinting open to gaze into each other. You've made each other parents and you both know it. Carli embraces you tenderly, and you can feel tears falling from her face onto your sweaty back.

"Thank you, John. So much. I have a goodbye present for you too."

Carli winces as she slips off your cock. You can see both your and Carli's cum coating your shaft. She leans back down, sniffing deeply at your crotch.

"A proper thank you for my proper daddy." Carli nuzzles her face into your wet ball sack. "I never do this for Ken. But for the father of my children? He can have anything."

Carli starts lapping at your balls, bringing life back to your cock. As it inflates, she sticks her tongue out and runs it along your length, engulfing the head once she reaches it. She moans with delight and looks right into your eyes.

You're nervous you just heard a door close. Could be Ken if he heard you or Jesse getting home.

"You should go back before we're caught." You stress.

Carli moves her mouth down your shaft, sucking in both your and her juices down into her belly. "Not before I finish cleaning and serving the father of my children."

Do you get caught?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)