More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TheCanadian TheCanadian

What's next?

Carefully whisper back to the voice

"Did you just...talk to me?" Travis asked, quietly as he could. He looked up over the racks to make sure the attendant hadn't heard him. His eyes went wide as the the bra shimmied on its display.

I can do more than talk, honey...you wanna see?

Travis wasn't sure what was going on, but he simply nodded, looking at the display.

Then get me out of here and let's go somewhere more private.

Travis looked worried for a second. Was he going crazy? There was no way an inanimate object was speaking to him--and if he did anything weird, the cute employee was going to come back and catch him at the worst moment.

I'll make it easy. I can unclip, but the rest is up to you.

Travis watched in awe as the clasp moved on its own. He could see it in the back of the translucent half-torso form it was wrapped around. it unclasped, and the sides of the band fell forward, pulling the straps around the form and making the heavy-cupped bra fall toward the floor.

Travis instinctively reached out and caught it before it hit the ground, snagging it by a snap.

Now you better get out of here.

Travis walked forward, already sweating as he carried the display bra out of the aisle, down through another between young mens and misses, where he'd at least be close to the guys jeans.

There was no one there. He took a deep breath as he looked at the lingerie in his hands, already feeling embarrassed. Was this really happening?

"Now what?" He whispered to the red satin bra. He was almost angry at it now--or himself. Was he delusional? Did he just take it off the display himself? Heat swelled in his body as he realized the bra wasn't responding. He was going crazy. "Oh man--I gotta just leave." Travis rifled through some pairs of jeans, leaving the red bra in the racks and walking toward the storefront again. Just before he slipped out of the aisle...

You didn't even give me a chance to show you what I could do...

Travis turned around to see the red bra rising out of the rack of jeans. Plain as day, the satin brassiere hovered into the air without human hands, and the band wrapped around an invisible shape as the clips came together once more. Invisible breasts seemed to plump the cups, and now Travis was staring at a ghostly, hovering bra filled with 36 DD tits.

More like what you had in mind, huh?

The voice giggled as the bra bounced up and down--the cups jiggling in an echo of the motion. Travis let out a short laugh, in total disbelief of what he was seeing.

"What...how are you doing this?" Travis asked, letting the thing approach him.

It's more about what we can do together, baby...

The shiny red cups slid against Travis' chest, rising up to his face and pressing against him.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)