More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by TheCanadian TheCanadian

What's next?

Travis grabs the cups and explores the magic bra with abandon

The thing was hovering in front of him and pressing against his nose, animated by some unknown . He pulled his head away, smiling wide as he put his hands up to grab the cups. When he squeezed them, the unseen chest seemed to push against his grip--filling the cups with even more pressure.

Now that's the man I was looking for... He could hear the breathy voice in his mind. It was a sultry, rich camber--and while he wasn't exactly sure why a piece of clothing would have a voice in the first place, he certainly didn't voice his concern about the absurdity. All he could do was massage the magically filled fabric hovering in front of him.

He gulped and looked around, wondering if anyone else saw this insanity. In the distance he could see a couple shoppers shuffling around at other displays, one being helped by a sales rep--but none of them were close enough to see what was going on with Travis and his odd satin companion.

Just you and me, stud. The bra swelled again and nuzzled against him. Travis laughed nervously and passed his hand between the straps, resting his palm against the back strap and pulling it closer. The shape of the straps held when he tightened his grip, and he wondered how and what the bra was filled with. How could it hold its shape if there was nothing solid inside it? Ooooh... The bra shimmied under his grip, rubbing its cups against Travis' chest.

He wanted to ask who she was...what she was. But every handful of soft, bulging satin made him want something else--something he wasn't really sure how to pursue. He squeezed the two cups together and listened to the voice moan.

"Are--are you the bra...or--"

If you're brave enough to take me back into the women's department, I can answer your questions... The satiny form escaped his grip and circled him, rubbing its soft cups on the back of his head and mussing his hair. I can even answer some of the ones you're not asking... the bra said, hovering down to his waist until the bulging cups were on either side of his crotch. The bra began bouncing up and down against his hips, and the cups squeezed themselves together against his cock.

Travis looked down in awe as he visibly reacted in his pants. He was hard as a rock now, getting a clothed titfuck from a pair of satiny double-Ds.

Just then:

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)