More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by paulthemazing paulthemazing

Who Found The Rulebook?

Cardin Winchester (RWBY)

A/N: Ruby is 18 but all others are 20+ cause you have to be 20 to join beacon. May have Gender swapping?

It started when his dad sent him a "Note" book. On the "Note" book was the title Rulebook. When opening it there were some stuff already written in it.

Old Rule: Owner of this book is immortal and can't die by anything.

Old Rule: Owner of this book can write in the book without a writing utensil just need to think of what he wants in the book.

Old Rule: The Book is invisible to all but owner unless owner says.

Old Rule: The book can be written in even if the reader is 400 Light Years away.

Cardin was confused on what this ment, but ignored it for now closed the book and threw it under his bed. Few days later he went out training almost fully forgotten the book. He was fighting an Ursa Minor and got a Fatal injury but wasn't dying and was healing like fast as Ursa thought he had died and left him. He went back to his dorm confused until he realized something said immortal in that book so he took out the book from under his bed and looked. He was shocked when he saw the rule and he was alive. Then he smirked and had an idea and wrote in the book.

New Rule: Glynda Goodwitch will let the Owner call her Ms. Goodbitch, Nudewitch, or Nudebitch.

He now waiting for his class with her. While waiting he was thinking of what other things he can do. Then he remember Pyrrha and Blake making fun of him and Jaune making him look weak that one time.

New Rule: Jaune Arc is Gay Cuck who if the Owner wants can turn into sexy sluty female Version of himself.

New Rule: Pyrrha Nikos loves pain so much she goes to Cardin to bully her.

New Rule: Blake will come to Cardin for her daily dose of racism she will agree thinking it's all true.

Cardin smirks at this loving this but remember 2 more girls who made fun of him Weiss and Yang. So he started writing again.

New Rule: Weiss Schnee loves to give Cardin money to buy what he wants she also calls him her boyfriend.

New Rule: Yang Xiao Long is Masochist and loves to be in pain even going as far to crash her bike to feel pleasure.

Cardin laughs loving this was thinking who else he should fuck with. Then he remember Pyrrha and Weiss other teammates.

New Rule: Ruby Rose is Extremely Innocent, Submissive & also Gullible enough to believe anything Cardin tells her.

New Rule: Nora Valkyrie loves bullying anyone Cardin tells her to bully even if it her own team.

New Rule: Coco Adel gets turn on when her clothes are being ruined but won't purposely ruin them.

New Rule: Velvet Scarlatina loves to be bullied & understands she is below humans especially Cardin and his team.

New Rule: Lie Ren is Gay Cuck who if the Owner wants can turn into sexy sluty female Version of himself.

Cardin was happy with what he got now all he needs to do now is wait. Then he thought of something 'What if people realize that ppl I changed changed,' so he wrote in the book again.

New Rule: Any Changes done by the book and it's owner are not question by anyone in the world.

He then sighs figuring he won't get caught now. Then a knock on his door got his attention.

Is it Blake or Pyrrha?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)