More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by wicker wicker

who and what kind of trap?

Cardi-B: Cum Aquarium

Cardi B strolled out of her hotel to the waiting limo. She was headed for a night of clubbing. She wore a purple leather outfit that showed ample cleavage and thigh high purple leather boots.

She climbed into the back of the limo and poured herself a gin and juice from the limo's bar. The limo pulled away from the curb.

The next thing Cardi knew, she woke up, groggy and dizzy. She was standing with her body strapped to a wall. There was what looked like a large glass jar around her head. She could not move her head other than to turn it slightly to the left and right.. What was worse, she could feel something up her ass in her pussy. Her wrists were shackled to the wall. "Help!" she screamed. She looked around the best she could. She was in a room with bare concrete walls and floor but there was a TV monitor on the wall facing her and a door without a handle.

"HELP!"

The TV monitor crackled to life with static. Then a scary looking clown appeared.

"Hell, Cardi," said the clown in a deep but gravely voice.

"What the fuck is going on!" yelled Cardi.

"We are going to play a game."

"Fuck you!"

"In a moment, the spigot above your head will open and gallons of semen will pour forth."

"What?!"

"It will fill the aquarium around your head, and you will drown in it unless you can swallow enough to stop that from happening."

"What the fuck! Do you know...." Cardi stopped as she heard the sound of metalic squeak then warm liquid cascaded down over her head. "What the...."

The liquid poured around Cardi's head, down the front back, and sides, and over her eyes and down her face. It stung her eyes as it mixed with her mascara and eyeshadow. She licked her lips and tasted the cum. The cum started to pool around her neck. the glass case around her head was sealed at her neck to keep the cum from leaking down her neck. Soon the cum was up to her chin. "Stop!"

When the cum reached her mouth, she started to drink the cum. The cum kept pouring in, and rose up past her upper lip, and she kept swallowing as fast as she could

"Oh, and to make things more interesting," said the clown.

Whatever was up her ass and in her pussy started violently vibrating.

Cardi gasped, spitting a mouthful of cum out. She paused her drinking, and the level of the cum rose a bit before she managed to start drinking it again.

can she drink fast enough?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)