More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Zollypop Zollypop

Which crewmember are you?

Captain Hungsbeard

You're Captain Hungsbeard himself, veteran of the sea and the toughest bloke on the entire ship.

While your cock is DEBATABLY second biggest to Jim, everyone on the ship knows that you're the most devilish onboard when it comes to fucking, both when it comes to giving pleasure, as well as giving pain. The yelling, moaning, and whimpering coming from your room was proof enough to anyone who even contemplating the captains kills in bed. Occasionally your crew would encounter vessels in open sea; after a swift takeover, the fairest women onboard the captured vessel would brought to the captains quarters and fucked relentlessly by none other than Captains Hungsbeard.

As a result, the captains crew greatly respected and obeyed their you and follow you into the most perilous of dangers in search for the most spectacular rewards.

Your rowboat finally comes to a rest on the sandy beach of these new lands, and you and the rest of the crewmembers disembark, trudging up the shore to get a better look at these newfound territories. "Arr!! I can hardly wait to fuck me a beastwoman!" you bellow at your crewmembers. A few of the other crewmembers murmured in agreement, and the outlines of their members could be seen as they bulged through their trousers. You believe keeping your crew hot and bothered is a good way to motivate, and thus far it has taken you crew across the seas and rewarded you with plenty of pussy, AND booty.

As you take your first steps towards the jungle, you pause to ponder which type of beastwoman you'll fuck first.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)